Hello everyone, I am looking to make a new guild and I am posting here for a couple reasons:
1. To get your opinions on a name for the guild
2. To see if anyone is interested in being a part of this guild
3. To get people to sign the guild charter

1. Okay, so over the last couple days I have been trying to decide on a good name for the guild. I am looking for something that either is really bad ass or funny and clever, but not immature. The most important thing I am looking for in a name is that it has to be UNIQUE. Preferably no other guild has that name already, even on a different realm. The two I have came up with so far that are unique kind of funny and kind of bad ass are: "Death to the Dwarves" or "Death Knight Dynasty" I would like to hear your opinion on those names and let me know if they suck or not. I would also like to hear some of your suggestions...

2. This is going to be a Horde guild on the Realm "Korgath" which is a PvP Realm. We will be doing PvE, PvP, Raids, Arena's and everything else. We are also hoping to get a voice server such as 'Mumble' 'Ventrilo' or 'TeamSpeak' I will also be making a website for the guild which will be made after the guild is formed. We are currently looking for any race, any class, any level to join. We are just trying to get up a solid base of players before the guild is formed.

3. I also need people to sign the charter!

Anyways, thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you!