Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is it OK to have more than one GF?

I always get kind of bored with only having one. I think it is OK as long as I don't have more than 3.

That photo/location....Yeah.. Obv troll.

OT: But sure why not YOLO

Infracted.

Don't call another user a troll and refrain from using "YOLO" tags and so on.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-12-01 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Well if you like it the Jersey Shore way, Don't get a girlfriend have a new girl every night!

Thats what Pauley D does

10+ Year Old Account
    From a woman's perspective, if I found out that the person I was dating was also dating other people, secretly or not... well, I'm generally a calm person but I can be quite vicious when I feel the need to be. There is no stability in a romantic relationship involving more than 2 people.

Sure, live in the moment for a few seconds and then watch everything around you crumble. Then ask yourself, was it worth it?

Fail attempt at trolling.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-12-01 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    This is bad, even by /b/'s standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's it like to invent a bullshit story to live on the interweb?

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-12-01 at 11:09 PM.

Deleted
    Obvious a troll, because if you can't stand having one girlfriend why having one at all? If you get bored of one, why wouldn't you be bored of two or three or four or ten?

*pictures someone dying alone*

Deleted
    I bet OP has NEVER had a girl he didnt have to pay for in advance.

Sure, if both you and both other girls are ok with it. That's your collective decision to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we keep the answers a little more serious. Just because you don't have the same problem doesn't mean other people don't.

Deleted
    A reminder to everyone, don't post to call someone a troll and don't derail a thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as all the parties involved know what they're getting into. No, I don't see any problem but I wouldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Well if you like it the Jersey Shore way, Don't get a girlfriend have a new girl every night!
    [IMG]http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/celebrities/28492-dj-pauly-d/1264090763_paul-290.jpg
    Thats what Pauley D does
    Anyone els but me who havn't watched a single minute of Jersey Shore? Is this still airing? lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    From a woman's perspective, if I found out that the person I was dating was also dating other people, secretly or not... well, I'm generally a calm person but I can be quite vicious when I feel the need to be. There is no stability in a romantic relationship involving more than 2 people.
    Although I believe we're both being trolled by OP, I'll honour your serious reply with my own.. I think it can work, as long as everyone involved has the psyche that functions with it (if that makes sense). Personally I know one couple, they're married, have been together a long time, seem to be awfully happy about it - and they are both quite eager to have a date on the side, now and then.

I think it's probably reliant upon a large amount of trust, and complete and utter open-ness about it to eachother. That said I think for 99.999999999999% of the population it's either unthinkable in the first place, or won't work if they try
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

This made me laugh. So hard. The way I see it, having more than 1 GF makes you ignorant and selfish. Polygamy, amirite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Anyone els but me who havn't watched a single minute of Jersey Shore? Is this still airing? lol
    Its a US thing, if it wasnt for the internet nobody in the UK would have heard of it either, it has never aired on TV here as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I didn't derail the thread. Sure I said he was a troll, But really?.....
    We are not allowed to call anyone a troll, no matter how obvious you think it may be.

Deleted
    Ive gathered all GFs in Final Fantasy so far

That's up to the GF(s) in question, isn't it? Don't hook up with a girl who isn't okay with it, and don't do it if you're not ok with her having several boyfriends, too (she/they might not want more, but if you're going the whole double standards route, you'll look... silly).