Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Already posted mine in the "picture of yourself" thread. Sadly, I'll be shaving it all off today.
    Bah, post it here as well! This is dedicated to the facial hairs!!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I shaved all november long... Never got it why it would be "no shave" November....

So like, it's movember, I still don't get why Americans seem to have moved away from this catchy name for it. I went for three weeks but ended up shaving due to a job interview and despite being 27 having a complete inability to shape and style my beard well.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    So like, it's movember, I still don't get why Americans seem to have moved away from this catchy name for it. I went for three weeks but ended up shaving due to a job interview and despite being 27 having a complete inability to shape and style my beard well.
    lol I first heard about Movember on Nov 30, from a Canadian girl I know, but very few people I know can actually pull off a mustache and look decent and not creepy/weird, my Dad is one of those few people. :P However! What have you tried using to shape your beard?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol I first heard about Movember on Nov 30, from a Canadian girl I know, but very few people I know can actually pull off a mustache and look decent and not creepy/weird, my Dad is one of those few people. :P However! What have you tried using to shape your beard?
    I have a beard trimmer, came as part of a set for a much needed nasal trimmer I just lack style and taste to find something to fit my face so I tend to keep a constant 5 o'clock shadow, personally I find it's easier to maintain.

In the past I have gone with a goatee, crowbar, chops, full neck beard, simple boxed. Just found nothing I felt suited me so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    You're a dude? ...?
    It's amazing how often I hear that...

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    I shaved all november long... Never got it why it would be "no shave" November....
    Originally started as Movember, grow mustache for prostate cancer awareness. Sort of grew into No Shave November as just a fun thing. And since it doesn't specify facial hair only, women can get in on the No Shave November goodness too.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I was actually thinking of finally shaving just to defy this. Was a bit late though, oh well. My windmill beard will live another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.