Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just soloed BWL, BT and Sunwell as a hunter... everything was cake, too bad Kalecgos is still buggy.
    I'll try with my DK today.

Kalecgos isn't buggy, they just haven't changed the encounter.

Deleted
    Is this something new? My friend solo'd it back in cataclysm. I was there too as a lowbie but i was dead every fight and didn't participate.
    Maybe you'd call it duo but i was just there for the free lewt so not rly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wythel View Post
    Just soloed BWL, BT and Sunwell as a hunter... everything was cake, too bad Kalecgos is still buggy.
    I'll try with my DK today.
    what bug i was only beaten by the enrage after the mop pre-patch soloing as a prot pall in 25man. not tried yet in mop itself but 10 man was a breeze back at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Kramer View Post
    I soloed BT on friday, and guess what, the offhand warglaive droped.
    I guess I used all my luck for the rest of my life on that kill
    You and I share the same luck I also have the glaive! also to wythel you can SKIP kalecgos if you dont want to do him (as a 90 just run around the edge and onto brutalis) Just need another glaive (main hand) and the legendaries from MC and aim set! also there is a solo thread on raids and dungeons. fyi

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    what bug i was only beaten by the enrage after the mop pre-patch soloing as a prot pall in 25man. not tried yet in mop itself but 10 man was a breeze back at 85.
    SWP does not have a 10man mode. unless you mean you took 10 people :P

Deleted
    Black temple was easy before patch and now it will be really easy. Even reliquary of souls was easily doable solo with enough dps and some interrupts.

It was soloable since MoP hit, at least for a hunter.

Deleted
    Soloed it as a brewmaster monk, i got 376'ish ilvl dps gear and i never even lost hp, did council as WW just for lols and it worked, but it was 10 times more difficult reliquary is super easy now tho, even if you get hit by spirit shock you wont have to worry about it again for 15 secs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    You and I share the same luck I also have the glaive! also to wythel you can SKIP kalecgos if you dont want to do him (as a 90 just run around the edge and onto brutalis) Just need another glaive (main hand) and the legendaries from MC and aim set! also there is a solo thread on raids and dungeons. fyi

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 02:01 PM ----------

SWP does not have a 10man mode. unless you mean you took 10 people :P
    Yes I know i can skip Kalecgos (couldn't have clean Sunwell otherwise). The problem is at 25% he teleports me in the portal fight, so there is no more player in fight with him and he despawns... I tried with Stampede or engineer dummy, always despawns.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was soloed at level 85 too.

85 Dks has been able to solo BT since cata. Geared 80s can now too. Or actually, any pet class that can heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozziee View Post
    85 Dks has been able to solo BT since cata. Geared 80s can now too. Or actually, any pet class that can heal.
    DKs doesnt count.

Quote Originally Posted by Wythel View Post
    Yes I know i can skip Kalecgos (couldn't have clean Sunwell otherwise). The problem is at 25% he teleports me in the portal fight, so there is no more player in fight with him and he despawns... I tried with Stampede or engineer dummy, always despawns.
    Ah sorry mis-read your post then didn't see that you said you cleared swp solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    yup, before this RoS was the big roadblock for me, but went in there the day after the patch and she's now PAINFULLY easy, one shot her, went on to oneshout council and Illidan, no good drops though :'(
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Tortured Souls encounter is kinda hard for a warrior.
    what? how is that hard? as a war it takes smth like 20min to clear bt.

i was doing onyxia 10, eoe10 and tk before 5.1 but to test for patch done bt quite easily, done naxx10 easy, bwl was easy as well, c'tun is soloable now as well since it takes 5min. well as a warrior you can solo pretty much evertyhing. dunno what can hit so hard to kill you thru 2nd wind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Razorgore has the debuff removed when you mind control him. Viscidus....makes him require MUCH less frost damage hits. I don't know about any other bosses though.
    been waiting for razoregore forever! D:

Deleted
    lol last couple of days i did the all the old skool content (BT, AQ40, NAXX, and offcourse MCetc) i did all of this as a MW Monk :P takes some time to kill it but you heal more then you get damage from attacking so ^^ btw i got both bindings of the windseeker in my first run ever xD got som jelly guildies at that who have been farming for a long time xD dont believe it ?

Character: Saffira Realm: Bloodscalp EU Mistweaver Monk

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't seem to solo Illidari Council on my rogue, everything else is easy though. Any tips? I'm Assassination MS.

Focus the healer duvain, and aoe the rest along with your main attacks. I did it as a DK I sat in amongst them and focused interupts on her heals. then just aoe'd and then nuked her

10+ Year Old Account
    C'thun is possible now, did him yesterday on my warlock. However, you still take quite a bit of dmg in the stomach, so I would get the hell out asap still :P
    Did Viscidus without any problems, didn't have elemental force or anything. Just nuked him. And he eventually froze, easy peasy.

Razorgore is laughable now, gotta love self-healing taking the aggro (grimoire of sacrifice). Before patch I had to use dark apotheosis as well, now I think I had to control the orb 2 times at most, didn't need to kill any mobs, seemed to be less of them. But that's probably because I did it much faster since they removed the cooldown to destroy eggs.

Reliquary of souls was probably the most frustrating encounter before this patch though, I could solo it. But I just didn't bother, so I always brought a friend instead.

I wish they would make Kalecgos soloable too
    Hopefully they will make more bosses soloable later on, as there's still a couple you have no chance soloing because of special mechanics.

I just want them to nerf the shit out of Razuvious at Naxxramas
    In 25man I wouldn't mind a nerf to he's dmg, 10 man I can do without problems but 25man is still tough. Patchwerk 25 is worse though.