Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Focus the healer duvain, and aoe the rest along with your main attacks. I did it as a DK I sat in amongst them and focused interupts on her heals. then just aoe'd and then nuked her
    I've tried to burn her down and interrupt, problem is i get hit hard with all of the aoe spells and melee attacks on me standing in the same spot. The most success i've had is kiting the paladin around and up the ramp trying to burn through her heals.

Yeh the aoe can be a pain for a non self healing class. Can you still enchant weapons with life steal? Could be worth a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this may be a little stupid to bring up, but don't forget Feint lowers AoE damage by 50% for 6 seconds. If you're not already keep that up as much as you can and it will DRASTICALLY reduce your damage taken, then keep up leaching poison and Recuperate and nuke that healer .

I've not done it yet, but a friend who mains rogue did it the other day.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I know this may be a little stupid to bring up, but don't forget Feint lowers AoE damage by 50% for 6 seconds. If you're not already keep that up as much as you can and it will DRASTICALLY reduce your damage taken, then keep up leaching poison and Recuperate and nuke that healer .

I've not done it yet, but a friend who mains rogue did it the other day.
    Yea i use Leeching Poison and Recuperate, plus i shiv whenever it's up for the instant 5%. I'll try to work feint into my rotation, maybe that will help.

Seriously? Nothing about High Warlord Naj'entus? I'm pretty sure he still uses that spear ability which stuns you until someone removes it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Seriously? Nothing about High Warlord Naj'entus? I'm pretty sure he still uses that spear ability which stuns you until someone removes it.
    He's actually really easy. Not sure if he does that anymore or not, maybe he doesn't do it if it's only one person. They reduced his bubble or something but i burned him down before his first bubble no problem.

Nuked him, no bubble.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Also solo'd Vashj today. I'll just say that it took me 10 minutes of phase 2 to realize you can now move with the cores.
    Haha.

My biggest issue was getting to the Tainted Elementals in time. I had 3-4 attempts where Vashj was at 99 stacks and shock blasted me for like 90k. A simple macro to target them made it a piece of cake, though.

Let the Ashkandi farming continue!

Uses spear only when you're not alone since always. Problem in the past was that when you tried to do it solo he would bubble and because you were alone he didn't throw a spear so that he would heal himself to full HP. Before patch 5.1 it was already possible to do the fight solo because you could just nuke him before he uses the bubble. Don't know what they changed but as it was possible before it should now be easier.