Migrated Parts to New Case - Booting Issues

I recently migrated all my parts to a new case and been having some troubles since then. I played Far Cry 3 last-night, turned off computer to go to bed and it has been hell trying to get it to reboot back into Windows 7 today.... see below.

1. I turned my computer back on this morning and I booted into Windows 7 and had a black screen, no desktop, no icons, no task bar but an Application Error pop-up stating something about memory references and Werfault.exe terminating. So I clicked ok and rebooted...

2. I rebooted the computer a few times and came to a black screen each time (no windows starting screen etc.) but it no longer showed this Werfault.exe error but I still had no task bar or desktop...

3. Then I started getting a disk-read error a few times (I use a Crucial m4 SSD), but when I didn't get the read error the computer would blue-screen (STOP 0x07B) right before the Windows starting screen.

4. I checked the SSD on another computer and all the data is intact and the drive does work. (I no longer get the disk-read error for my SSD)

5. I tired installing Windows to my storage drive, it does install but I get a disk read error every time I try to boot into the new install of Windows.

6. I have tried using the System / Error Recovery tool and memory diagnostics - they both came up with nothing. I even reset my bios to defaults and left the CMOS battery out for about 10 minutes.

My only option now (unless the community has suggestions) is to wipe both the drives and start from scratch, but even then I am afraid that will not work...

Brief Computer specs:
    Asus z77 LK-V motherboard
    i5 unlocked Ivy-bridge
    8gb Corsair Vengeance memory
    GTX 690
    Crucial m4 128gb SSD

First thing go back and check that everything is reseated properly, and that nothing was knocked loose etc. Id also make sure your SSD/HDD didnt get switched on the sata ports etc.