Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    YESSSS YESSSSSSSS MOTHER FUCKERS. Just got my final grade, since its so late that's when the grading website thingie updates and I checked.

Remember that crazy E&M final I mentioned and stuff? A. Best possible grade.

So 5 As and 1 A-. 3.95 GPA for the semester. The A- pisses me off and I'm seriously considering emailing the English department or my teacher and complaining but otherwise now I'm ecstatic.

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Good luck to everyone else receiving grades. Maybe even Mr. Mary, Mary, Mary will get a little curve and be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    YESSSS YESSSSSSSS MOTHER FUCKERS. Just got my final grade, since its so late that's when the grading website thingie updates and I checked.

Remember that crazy E&M final I mentioned and stuff? A. Best possible grade.

So 5 As and 1 A-. 3.95 GPA for the semester. The A- pisses me off and I'm seriously considering emailing the English department or my teacher and complaining but otherwise now I'm ecstatic.

KUKUKUKUKUKUKU. Good luck to everyone else receiving grades. Maybe even Mr. Mary, Mary, Mary will get a little curve and be okay.
    Congrats. That's impressive. I've still got one final to take, so I'm not able to check my grades yet. But this semester has been a clusterfuck, both academical, and personal. I'm just happy that it's over, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    3.875 this semester! As usual, my patient interviewing skills brought me down..