Thread: 2012 - The end!

2012 - The end!

2012 - The end? or not?

The end of the solar calender "Haab"? aka mayan calender. what date is "the end"? again?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

It's going to happen. It'll be amazing, far beyond anything we could possibly imagine. Or, you know, nothing will happen like the last hundred end of the worlds.

The End happened 4 years ago...hurray for leap year!

Yeah, the 21st will be amazing! It'll be just like all the other 21st's of December and idiots will find another day where the world is gonna end, yet again.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://bit.ly/Qzbnw9

Are you ready?

so what? not like you can do anything about it.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Idk but that doomsday preppers how is comedy gold. Especially because one of my uncles is one of them

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be the end of 2012 and the completion of my first new year's resolution, but aside from that probably not the "end" you're referring to.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We all gon' daaaaaaih!!!
    *runs around screaming*

Quote Originally Posted by poochyena123 View Post
    The End happened 4 years ago...hurray for leap year!
    Aside from "Doomsday". If this is really true. That the calendar actually ended 4 years ago. Then by the flying fucks that surround this earth Humanity is the most stupid race to ever exists in the enitre universe.

Do you really think, that when archeologists/scientists or whatever discovered the Mayan Calendar, do you really think that they translated it without considering leap years?

So many people think that the Mayan just told everyone when the world ends. The Mayan didn't even know what year it was. It wasn't the 18th century for them. So they couldn't possibly know it ends in 2012. Heck their year was probably 10k something. They just knew at which date the calendar currently was and the translators "translated" it with leap years in mind. The year number is just that, a number and nothing more.

If in 2010 there was some order to change the calendars back to zero it wouldn't mean the mayan calendar would end after 2012 years. It would simply end after 2...

10+ Year Old Account
    Snap, I'm sitting on a bus that day. I guess the bus'll have to drive fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    No.

tenchar.

Deleted

Sorry it's in german

Translation:
    Forgive me High Priest, there wasn't enough space on the tablet, the calculation only goes until 2012.
    We leave it that way and just make a new one by the end of 2012. Because of this the world doesn't end.

Quote Originally Posted by Roest View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.320.320/p403x403/311142_378212262215238_2140977665_n.jpg[IMG]

Sorry it's in german

Translation:
    Forgive me High Priest, there wasn't enough space on the tablet, the calculation only goes until 2012.
    We leave it that way and just make a new one by the end of 2012. Because of this the world doesn't end.

:3

No.

(I know posts are supposed to be constructive, but this is about as constructive as a person can be where this is concerned)

going to leave this here :3

I think something might happen >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.