Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think the BMAH interface is pretty stupid. When making my first giant bid on there I spent a few minutes making sure I was bidding on the right item just so I didn't end up paying gold cap for a worthless pet. Sucks that it happened to you, but you are admitting you screwed up, best to just accept it and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Wow, lets presume the next expansion is in 2 years time, that will make you what, 12 by that time!?

Do us a favor and dont bother coming back, and leave this website as well,

You sir, are everything that is wrong with the current wow community

BRAVO SIR BRAVO.

/clap
    /end thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah and I was there in Corvallis and I am still sad. Dont put salt on my wounds.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:04 AM ----------

Wow, lets presume the next expansion is in 2 years time, that will make you what, 12 by that time!?

Do us a favor and dont bother coming back, and leave this website as well,

You sir, are everything that is wrong with the current wow community
    Same to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Yah and I was there in Corvallis and I am still sad. Dont put salt on my wounds.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:04 AM ----------

Same to you brother.
    No need to be sad. It's pixels. It's fake gold. Fuck it, man, it's not worth getting into a rage over.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    You bid on the wrong item and it's somehow not your fault? Ok.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Was that so hard?
    Exactly this, if you had just accepted it as your own fault alot of this would've been avoided,
    Blizzard cannot refund in these cases because it affects other players, for instance you would have someone who wants something off the BMAH, someone else wants to screw him out of it and throws a 150k bid on it, and reports it, by the time the item finishes and if they could refund you then the other guy who wanted it couldn't buy it, and the guy doing the screwing would get his gold back
    The reason they can refund items you buy off a vendor is because it affects only you, and with raids when gear was bound all the time, then you only had to write a ticket if you owned the item and wanted someone else to have it from your raid, because that doesn't affect strangers

Sorry if my explanation is messy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    No need to be sad. It's pixels. It's fake gold. Fuck it, man, it's not worth getting into a rage over.
    He is talking about a football team here in Oregon and my team has crushed his for five years straight now.

It's hilarious your a Oregon State fan, I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    BRAVO SIR BRAVO.

/clap
    /end thread
    What are we applauding again?

That was quite possibly the worst insult I've seen all year. It is pot calling kettle black, completely juvenile.

Ive been playing this game for 7 years and have had plenty of run ins with gm. Yes it was your fault and maybe the first gm didnt agree with you. But I lost all sympathy for you with your response and glad to see people like you leave. If you were more understanding and refrained from being as douchie as you were you probably wouldve had the item reversed and refunded.

Now I am hoping you not only quit, but your account gets banned for your response ticket. Showing respect goes a long way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Well I am not really raging over it. I am just sick to my stomach. Have you ever lost a twenty dollar bill? Or lost some money playing black jack? It is aweful. Bad UI, bad everything... time for sabbatical.

Okay obviously nobody cares about the customer.

I CLICKED the Drake ICON!!!! Place the BID IN THE WRONG BOX!!!!! OOOpppp fuck me. Apparantly there is a "Hot Item" that I wasnt aware of. I never used the BMAH before.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 10:51 AM ----------

Working on Doom 3 mod conversions for BFG Edition.
    So yeah you just happened to go to BMAH for the first time and the drake just happened to be there.

Oh well, should have looked through the UI since it's your first time using it. You fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Blizzard cannot refund in these cases because it affects other players, for instance you would have someone who wants something off the BMAH, someone else wants to screw him out of it and throws a 150k bid on it, and reports it, by the time the item finishes and if they could refund you then the other guy who wanted it couldn't buy it, and the guy doing the screwing would get his gold back

Sorry if my explanation is messy
    This has been said already but worth repeeating for anyone who thinks it would be ok to refund the gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is talking about a football team here in Oregon and my team has crushed his for five years straight now.

It's hilarious your a Oregon State fan, I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.
    Well aren't u tough behind a computer. Quack.

I am a Bulldog fan actually. They did lose today however.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    Ive been playing this game for 7 years and have had plenty of run ins with gm. Yes it was your fault and maybe the first gm didnt agree with you. But I lost all sympathy for you with your response and glad to see people like you leave. If you were more understanding and refrained from being as douchie as you were you probably wouldve had the item reversed and refunded.

Now I am hoping you not only quit, but your account gets banned for your response ticket. Showing respect goes a long way.
    I deleted my ticket. That was my "rage" response. I can't log in anymore however

"You like X football team instead of Y football team. You are childish and retarded."

LOLOL. Self awareness, please get some.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel for you OP, but in the end, it is your own fault. We all do some dumb mistake, like false pricing on the normal auction house too and someone buys it, that again is human error and there's a very big chance the buyer doesn't care.

"It looks like you accidentally bid on the Brawler's Guild invitation in the black market auction house instead of the South Wind Drake. The black market auction house was designed by the developers to be risky business, and because of that game masters are not allowed to interfere with purchases or bids made there unless the player can't use the item at all."

The mechanic is made so that people have to notice what they are doing, instead of having a kindergarden teacher poking you with a note saying, "Are you sure you wish to purchase this item?"

I don't aim to be rude, but it's made so that people should take responsibility of their actions and look at what they are doing. It's a simple mechanic, just look what you click bid for. Blizzard made the Black Market like that, because if it was the real black market, you wouldn't be able to pull back your bid either. It's a human mistake really, nothing more. Look at what you agree too that next time, and then we wont see mistakes.

And you deleted an item that on some servers can bring you 100.000 to 300.000 gold in no time, only thing you had to do was take the note to the Brawler's Guild, level to rank 7 which is done in 2-3 days and then sell invites for 10k (some servers does that) or sell for less so people are more tempted to buy access from you then the Black Market. Because even though the Black Market is made by Blizzard, they also accept that you may undercut all you wish. In the end, it's just bits of 1's and 0's.

But again, I feel for you, losing so much. But it's a human error.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    "You like X football team instead of Y football team. You are childish and retarded."

LOLOL. Self awareness, please get some.
    Yah typical rival fan response. Enjoy living in Eugene while I make another 30k (dollars) wining a nice contract from whatever jansan company happens to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I feel for you OP, but in the end, it is your own fault.

"It looks like you accidentally bid on the Brawler's Guild invitation in the black market auction house instead of the South Wind Drake. The black market auction house was designed by the developers to be risky business, and because of that game masters are not allowed to interfere with purchases or bids made there unless the player can't use the item at all."

The mechanic is made so that people have to notice what they are doing, instead of having a kindergarden teacher poking you with a note saying, "Are you sure you wish to purchase this item?"

I don't aim to be rude, but it's made so that people should take responsibility of their actions and look at what they are doing. It's a simple mechanic, just look what you click bid for. Blizzard made the Black Market like that, because if it was the real black market, you wouldn't be able to pull back your bid either. It's a human mistake really, nothing more. Look at what you agree too that next time, and then we wont see mistakes.

And you deleted an item that on some servers can bring you 100.000 to 300.000 gold in no time, only thing you had to do was take the note to the Brawler's Guild, level to rank 7 which is done in 2-3 days and then sell invites for 10k (some servers does that) or sell for less so people are more tempted to buy access from you then the Black Market. Because even though the Black Market is made by Blizzard, they also accept that you may undercut all you wish. In the end, it's just bits of 1's and 0's
    Thanks, this is a proper response.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2012-12-02 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    What are we applauding again?

That was quite possibly the worst insult I've seen all year. It is pot calling kettle black, completely juvenile.
    Indeed. Some atrocious behaviour all round on this thread.

Deleted
    If it happened to me, I'd be annoyed more at myself than the game. For that amount of gold, I'd be scrutinising everything in the UI before clicking that call-to-action button.

Feel your pain OP, but you could grind that gold back in a couple of weeks combined with some shrewd AH manoeuvres. 150k isn't that much gold nowadays in terms of time invested.

Your own screw up, don't blame Blizz or anyone else for clicking the wrong button.

Deleted
    How can any dignified human being not see this as a issue? Are you jealous I had 150kg? Seriously? Get over it.
    No one is jealous of 150k, I think the majority of all players have that or more.

Anyways, I don't see no reason to post here, it was your mistake but its a damn good excuse to quit so please do it.