Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    the landfall itself was alright, the base just showed up after you did the intial dailies, and i personally would have prefered if you had a (small) chain where you had too help out building it up.

but now im gaining more and more rep with the dominance force, and new parts of the chain unlock its slightly getting better and better and might very well be an epic chain in the end
    I play Alliance just now and the next part of our chain is the first part of the Krin Tor/ Jaina story which is really exciting. With that new buff from DMF I can get to it faster. Guild+Human+Rep buff = win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    There are quests sending me there in case you didn't play the game to know it.
    Don't know what you're going on about. I've been doing the dailies every day this entire time, without any dismounting problems whatsoever.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

To be honest, it doesn't feel epic... not yet... but I am only in the first fase. Hope it will get better later on.

I do like how it is building up. I hope I get to smash face with vol'jin later on.

I had nothing to do last night so i did the dailies on my dk... Cave batch... so terrible.

ive yet to do the dailies after the king finishes his quest with me in the scenario. I will get around to doing it this week. So far loving the patch. I dont get why people say the king runs around with a random dude. For my DKs story started in northrend after being sent their by the alliance and after winning the war there and being a hero plays a part in helping us fight in the cataclysm now in MOP after being sent here by the king when he arrives he knows who I am and knows ive been here long enough to know the land well and wants to see first hand whats going on here.

Same for other leaders in my eyes when they see my character its this hero DK person whos fought some baddies with a band of heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok, too many dailies and not enough story for my taste.

Deleted
    The word epic has to go. Forever. It's been used so much that it starts to lose its meaning.