10+ Year Old Account

What to do when you get spammed by different faction guild...

So here it goes. Im on Eredar, I play Horde and I enjoy World PvP( not ganking in low lvls btw). So this past week i have been doing the new pvp daily's and killing Alliance when they go after out towers and npc and ect.. My problem is now im getting spammed by this one guild. I kill their players they make a new horde toon and go to town on my chat box.
    Im curious what other player have done. Im about to head to the Server Forums and blast this guild to hell but i thought id take the high road (for now) and see what yall think. I know its mostly the same guild because they are not that creative in making horde toons and try to use some variant of their own name.

Same thing I always do with undesirables... Right Click, Report Player, Spam. Then Right click, Ignore.

omg just let them be? you alrdy killed them. if they more cross faction char to make you feel bad there. sad and every1 on your faction will know that. just let them be sad..

Deleted
    simply ignore your chat box, let them waste the effort theyre putting in and continue to waste them ingame.......best way to go about it.

Deleted
    Report them and ignore them :3

Report them and there guild cause that is harassment.

Also each time it happens report them as spam and add there name to the ticket list.

Edit: Also you can make a ally toon and try to talk to that guilds Gm cause he may not know it happening. If he dose and is joining in inform him your going to report the guild for harassment if it keeps up.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-12-03 at 04:41 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD