1. #50121
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    oh man thanks guys, I guess I'll do that then.
    Dat avatar and sig.

    Awwwwww
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  2. #50122
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    IS THAT CHAINMAIL OR A DRESS?
    Meanwhile, in the land of the archers:

    IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME, YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY

    tfw I actually do that and get killed by one

  3. #50123
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    how did you even end up with no humanity
    when i finished the game i had like 30 spare humanity
    Mind if I tell you that I lost my 33 points of held humanity thanks to the GOD DAMN ANNOYING FUCKTARDS Silver Knight Dragon Archers at the damn walkway?
    Sig by Elyssia

  4. #50124
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If you kill pikachu first you can buy his armor though and it's really cool armor.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:08 PM ----------

    IS THAT CHAINMAIL OR A DRESS?
    Yeah you can talk to the demon that brought you there from Sen's Fortress right where they dropped you off and they take you back to Sen's.
    well i guess ill try killimg smough first on ng++ or a new character or something

  5. #50125
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    oh man thanks guys, I guess I'll do that then.
    It will be tedious at first, having only 210 item discovery will make it a bit hard at first, but once you have 410 discovery thanks to the 10 held humanity and the ring, it should drop atleast 1 humanity per 10 rats, being lucky you can get 5.

    Later in the game, in the AotA expansion parts, you will be able to farm humanity items WAY MORE easily.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 01:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    well i guess ill try killimg smough first on ng++ or a new character or something
    Your call for that. What SL are you? Maybe I can help.
    Sig by Elyssia

  6. #50126
    wait ok where do i even buy their armour i thought they just dropped souls

  7. #50127
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,325
    Tetris Attack was such an awesome puzzle game.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  8. #50128
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    how did you even end up with no humanity
    when i finished the game i had like 30 spare humanity
    I guess it's just because I'm bad at Dark Souls ;_;

  9. #50129
    Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    2,547
    My internet has been a giant pain today.

  10. #50130
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If you kill pikachu first you can buy his armor though and it's really cool armor.
    oh wait I said that wrong if you kill Ornstein LAST you can buy his armor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    wait ok where do i even buy their armour i thought they just dropped souls
    The guy named Domhall shows up in Firelink after a certain point. He's under that little bridge near fire link that you can jump on and find a ring of sacrifice.

  11. #50131
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    wait ok where do i even buy their armour i thought they just dropped souls
    Domhnall of Zena sells armors from bosses you've killed.

    You find him first at the Depths. But once you ring the bells he will be relocated under the bridge, next to the body that has a Ring of Sacrifice, at Firelink Shrine, going towards the Undead Burg.
    Sig by Elyssia

  12. #50132
    Mechagnome Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    It will be tedious at first, having only 210 item discovery will make it a bit hard at first, but once you have 410 discovery thanks to the 10 held humanity and the ring, it should drop atleast 1 humanity per 10 rats, being lucky you can get 5.

    Later in the game, in the AotA expansion parts, you will be able to farm humanity items WAY MORE easily.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 01:18 AM ----------



    Your call for that. What SL are you? Maybe I can help.
    as I know myself I'll get the 10 humanity points pretty easy and then get reckless and lose it all...

  13. #50133
    I saw this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Fire starters have all been boring since Charizard and Typhlosion
    to which I felt the urge to comment. But then I saw that Dontrike took care of that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That is definitely true. I didn't mind Blaziken though.

    Choosing Fire in Gen 1 was hard mode.
    Them times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I usually picked fire.
    I did too! How could I not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    [IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/68/623Golurk.png[IMG]
    Sweet pancakes! I have never seen a pokémon from the newer generations being this awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    It's fine, some people like it, some don't. I joined this thread far before I started watching the show, and I did so just to give it a try and see what it was about. Not my cup of tea.
    I was perhaps not very clear with what my comment was aimed at, but what you quoted was aimed at your comment about your avatar. I don't really care whether you watch the show or not, as I am, as I said, mostly here for the people. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    1-3 I picked fire and 3-5 I have picked grass. Fire starters are no longer interesting.
    Wait, you picked both fire and grass from 3rd gen at the same time? Impossibru!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I can understand 1-2, they are awesome.
    But Blaziken?
    Yes. Blaziken kicked butt. And punched it as well. So easy to solo Elite Four with. Not that I tried with the others, though. I think. But I do think Charizard and Typhlosion are a step above Blaziken in terms of awesomeness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I approve of your avatar.

    Damn it's been a long time since I've watched Elfen Lied... Now I know what I must do tonight!
    Yay! I haven't watched Elfen Lied for several years, and I've only watched the series once. I must watch it again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-BfWgQ5gwfVA/UN3z2ZGRpYI/AAAAAAAAQd0/kgUQM3ztqos/s1600/AnOctaveChristmas.png[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    And then my heart exploded. Twice.
    ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Oh are you new here. A long time ago new people got greeted this way.

    [IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g175/drakanon/MLP/Roseluck/MLPRoseluckWelcome.jpg[IMG]
    Ow, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    You must master the swype feature and then you will be able to communicate properly.
    The what feature? Is that smartphone terminology? I haven't had a smartphone before, so I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    If you kill pikachu first you can buy his armor though and it's really cool armor.
    WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL PIKACHU!? ;____;

    I got the sudden urge to play Dark Chronicle. So many good memories. But I don't have iiit. ;_______;

  14. #50134
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    oh wait I said that wrong if you kill Ornstein LAST you can buy his armor.
    Also, killing Ornstein las grants you the Lion Ring.
    Sig by Elyssia

  15. #50135
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Meanwhile, in the land of the archers:

    IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME, YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY

    tfw I actually do that and get killed by one
    you should try playing man at arms
    get heater shield with mace, falchion, or that second axe and you'll make archers lives miserable
    man at arms funnest class

  16. #50136
    Brewmaster Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    as I know myself I'll get the 10 humanity points pretty easy and then get reckless and lose it all...
    You don't even have to be human there. Just have the humanity ready to be used. So if you die, all you have to do is grab it again

  17. #50137
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    This is so awesome

    not lagging when i'm playing games.

    harddrive didn't freak out because of the new hardware. Only had a problem with Windows 7 and we solved that easy.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  18. #50138
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    you should try playing man at arms
    get heater shield with mace, falchion, or that second axe and you'll make archers lives miserable
    man at arms funnest class
    I can't really play the game to begin with. My mouse is bugged and double-clicks 90% of the time, so I can't parry or block reliably.

  19. #50139
    Blademaster Zirusitavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    I got the sudden urge to play Dark Chronicle. So many good memories. But I don't have iiit. ;_______;
    Why are you awesome?...
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  20. #50140
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    I got the sudden urge to play Dark Chronicle. So many good memories. But I don't have iiit. ;_______;
    I played that on my computer when I didn't have internet a few days ago.
    Streamed it like a year ago.
    Fucking spheda.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •