10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    I disagree, as an example most people don't have the ability or resolve to bike 40 miles in a day. Also, not that it's really any of my business but today isn't really the day for you to start doubting yourself. If you need my help with you know what let me know, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to provide much.
    Yeah, really, that's my line. I can't even ride a bike.

Hey Splenda. Aren't you happy I kept Seely awake? ^_^ I managed to trick him into yawning and purring and rawring multiple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

I disagree, as an example most people don't have the ability or resolve to bike 40 miles in a day. Also, not that it's really any of my business but today isn't really the day for you to start doubting yourself. If you need my help with you know what let me know, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to provide much.
    That was more of a joke statement than anything else, but right now I am not feeling all that confident. Remember that thing I asked of everyone on today (the 31st)? Well I will have to stop talking to that person and cut them from my life completely. It hurts me in about a dozen different ways, but I know this is the only way I can stop the cycle with them. I don't really know the state I am going to be in after this happens, so I bet I will need to talk to someone.

Although I do like new Gatecrash spoilers today. Just look at this awesome one.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hai Rokom!
    Hey Frey, how's it goin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That was more of a joke statement than anything else, but right now I am not feeling all that confident. Remember that thing I asked of everyone on today (the 31st)? Well I will have to stop talking to that person and cut them from my life completely. It hurts me in about a dozen different ways, but I know this is the only way I can stop the cycle with them. I don't really know the state I am going to be in after this happens, so I bet I will need to talk to someone.

http://media.wizards.com/images/magi...ym94uy0_en.jpg
    You sure that's the only way? It seems like a huge bummer if so... Well, I'm here if you need someone to talk to, though again, I'm not entirely sure how much help I'll be able to provide.

Also, the creature is pretty awesome, though I'm not a huge fan of green as far as magic is concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Frey, how's it goin'?

You sure that's the only way? It seems like a huge bummer if so... Well, I'm here if you need someone to talk to, though again, I'm not entirely sure how much help I'll be able to provide.

Also, the creature is pretty awesome, though I'm not a huge fan of green as far as magic is concerned.
    Welcome to Megatron! :D

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Yozzers Az. Doing alright, just tired. How are you doing?
    I just do it a lot, I could probably do much better.
    Depends on what you like. I like the pet battling, since it after they came out with the pets you can get from Vanilla raids I made 20k this week from them.
    Learned today that I go very white very quick when people make the are you pregnant joke to my gf -.- other then that I'm doing good.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Unfortunately for me it seems like the only way. If I don't I know the cycle with this person is going to go in a circle with me crushing on them again, having to stop myself from doing it and feeling bad, followed by many other things, and then the cycle repeats itself.

As for the card, it is pretty amazing in Naya, since it will survive most of the board wipes right now. How about this one though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, what game?

All I really have to say about this is that if there is someone you are emotionally attached to and it is causing you grief the best way to deal with it is to cut them off completely. It might seem impossible at first but you can detach yourself from anyone or anything, given enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Learned today that I go very white very quick when people make the are you pregnant joke to my gf -.- other then that I'm doing good.
    That is pretty funny.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 02:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    All I really have to say about this is that if there is someone you are emotionally attached to and it is causing you grief the best way to deal with it is to cut them off completely. It might seem impossible at first but you can detach yourself from anyone or anything, given enough time.
    I have been preparing myself for this day and I can't imagine I am going to like it any more than how much I have been over the last few weeks. When this is over hopefully my sleep gets a little better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately for me it seems like the only way. If I don't I know the cycle with this person is going to go in a circle with me crushing on them again, having to stop myself from doing it and feeling bad, followed by many other things, and then the cycle repeats itself.

As for the card, it is pretty amazing in Naya, since it will survive most of the board wipes right now. How about this one though?

http://media.wizards.com/images/magi...cgxx5n9_en.jpg
    That sucks.

The card's pretty cool, though it seems a bit expensive and it wouldn't be too hard to get rid of the token with a deck that had any kind of control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, what game?
    Anno 2070. Very fun for a city sim

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

That sucks.

The card's pretty cool, though it seems a bit expensive and it wouldn't be too hard to get rid of the token with a deck that had any kind of control.
    Yes, it does indeed suck.

Definitely not the best card ever, but I always like the flavor of cards looking for other specific ones. I am liking the flavor of this one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is pretty funny.

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 02:46 AM ----------

I have been preparing myself for this day and I can't imagine I am going to like it any more than how much I have been over the last few weeks. When this is over hopefully my sleep gets a little better.
    It would be if that wasn't one of the things I've been worrying about and I can see her joking and saying this later -_-

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    It would be if that wasn't one of the things I've been worrying about and I can see her joking and saying this later -_-
    She will probably say it jokingly, or right after she starts to feel better she says "looks like I am not pregnant" and you will not hear the "not" and probably pass out.

It will with time. Eventually it will be like nothing ever happened. I'm sure it will be very painful at first and you won't be able to stop thinking about them but I assure you it will burn away to nothing.

I am very tired.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    She will probably say it jokingly, or right after she starts to feel better she says "looks like I am not pregnant" and you will not hear the "not" and probably pass out.
    That is most likely how it will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    It will with time. Eventually it will be like nothing ever happened. I'm sure it will be very painful at first and you won't be able to stop thinking about them but I assure you it will burn away to nothing.
    That's the thing, I don't want to forget them, but it is necessary I do so. Maybe if that person wises up, then maybe I can start talking to them again, but I know them to be quite stubborn and it will take quite the event for that to happen.