1. #50361
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291
    There are no words..

  2. #50362
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    646
    Minecraft stuff in Skyrim looks too weird .__.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    goooooood night pony ppls! =3
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Night both.

  3. #50363
    And since im lonely and bored. Time to play a little game i call Touhou <3.
    Wish me luck. Lunatic mode is hard. Harder then hard. Its insane.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

  4. #50364
    Dreadlord Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    There are no words..
    [IMG]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/361/2/6/foe_protectors_of_the_wasteland_by_hereticofdune-d5pdx19.jpg[/MG]
    hmhm good one, saved.

  5. #50365
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    And since im lonely and bored. Time to play a little game i call Touhou <3.
    Wish me luck. Lunatic mode is hard. Harder then hard. Its insane.
    You're not alone. Quite a few people here play.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

  6. #50366
    Mechagnome Zenora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a van near you!
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    And since im lonely and bored. Time to play a little game i call Touhou <3.
    Wish me luck. Lunatic mode is hard. Harder then hard. Its insane.
    its not insane, its lunatic!

  7. #50367
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    * Cuddles up next to Golden once I'm sure he's asleep

  8. #50368
    Is there a way I can make the real world look all washed out and dull?

    Also, hello everyone.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  9. #50369
    Dreadlord Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Is there a way I can make the real world look all washed out and dull?

    Also, hello everyone.
    hi heta, how goes?

  10. #50370
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    hi heta, how goes?
    watching the stream.

    Thinking about what to do afterwards.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  11. #50371
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291

  12. #50372
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    hi heta, how goes?
    I keep seeing your avatar as a tongue sticking out of a mouth, when I catch it out of the corner of my eye.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

  13. #50373
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    watching the stream.

    Thinking about what to do afterwards.
    Masturbate

  14. #50374
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291

  15. #50375
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Masturbate
    No, I've been doing that during the stream. I kept getting hentai drawn for me.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  16. #50376
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291


    I don't know why this guys art isn't admitted into the FO:E group. D:

  17. #50377
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    its not insane, its lunatic!
    Oh shush you. Lunatic mode is hard. Harder then hard. its insane. i said lunatic in there zenora
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

  18. #50378
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    No, I've been doing that during the stream. I kept getting hentai drawn for me.
    I charge 10 dollars for 1 character, 5 per additional character, basic background is 3 dollars and a detailed background is 8 dollars.

  19. #50379
    Dreadlord Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    watching the stream.

    Thinking about what to do afterwards.
    ah, I left the stream after Tangled. When I figured out what Rise of the guardians actually was I kinda lost interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    I keep seeing your avatar as a tongue sticking out of a mouth, when I catch it out of the corner of my eye.
    hmhm, I tried, but I can't really see that^^

  20. #50380
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fluffland
    Posts
    291

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •