1. #51121
    Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    My own personal Purgatory
    Posts
    1,023

  2. #51122
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Ugh, my internet is loading up sites horribly slow again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    So Tiko, how fun was it boosting me?
    You held your own weight

  3. #51123
    Dags! Have you gone on your date with Luna yet?

  4. #51124
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I had to visit my granny.

    Thanks for informing me of your fun without me. >.>
    We had more fun with you though, so bleh D:

    And it's fine. I'm done playing for now. Had a good run of games.

  5. #51125
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Because then I would Fatroll.
    Put on some lighter armor then

    That shield will block attacks from everything without giving any bucks.
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  6. #51126
    A bit crude language, but I laughed.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/WXRIK/

  7. #51127
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I had to visit my granny.

    Thanks for informing me of your fun without me. >.>
    Fun times were had.

  8. #51128
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoofington
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Depends on your playstyle. I would say the best PvP weapon playstyle (The one that requires the last skill whilst still maintaining a huge level of destruction) is a +15 Rapier with Crystal Magic Weapon on it on a Dark Magic INT build. You don't really have to know what you are doing, just sit behind a shield and poke them at melee range with your rapier for 500 damage per poke, and one-shot them if they go away from you.

    But usually Black Knight weapons are great for PvP due to their high damage. But as I usually say; The best PvP weapon is the weapon you best know how to use. In PvP it's 30% equipment, 70% skill imho, so even a naked guy with a dagger can take you down if he plays well.
    Think we all have had that happen to us at some point.

    And yeah, the pursuers build was on PS3. Currently playing my first faith character on PC. Going to kill Gwyndolin for the Sunlight Blade and the helm.
    Friend Code: 2938-7155-7132

  9. #51129
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Ugh, my internet is loading up sites horribly slow again.

    You held your own weight
    I have trouble believing that, but thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    YOU'RE MOST WELCOME!
    Why are you acting like this is a bad thing?
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/2I6hH.png?1
    [/ig]
    I'm fighting off the masses as it is, I don't need to be any sexier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    We had more fun with you though, so bleh D:

    And it's fine. I'm done playing for now. Had a good run of games.
    Aight, another reason why I don't want to speak is because I'm at families.
    They happen to be in the same room.

  10. #51130
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoofington
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Why not use Greatshield of Artorias?
    Not a fan of greatshields. +5 Silver Knight Shield ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    [video=youtube;MFT4OgFxfes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFT4OgFxfes[/ideo]
    I love this one.
    Friend Code: 2938-7155-7132

  11. #51131
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Dags! Have you gone on your date with Luna yet?
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/29716915d250c44ceba6edd63d0b23db/tumblr_mfo8q5X7G91r3xauuo1_1280.jpg[/IG]
    Goldy....

  12. #51132
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    A bit crude language, but I laughed.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/WXRIK/
    Chirp chirp chirp chirp.

  13. #51133
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Put on some lighter armor then

    That shield will block attacks from everything without giving any bucks.
    I have a different setup with my char using lighter armor (Pyromancer armor at +9), which is when I fight enemies that are magical users, however, instead of the Artorias Greathshield, I use the Cleansing Shield.
    Sig by Elyssia

  14. #51134
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tenpony Tower
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Think we all have had that happen to us at some point.

    And yeah, the pursuers build was on PS3. Currently playing my first faith character on PC. Going to kill Gwyndolin for the Sunlight Blade and the helm.
    My main PvP build on my main dude is fast roll, Balder's Side Sword +15 and Sunlight Blade with the Green Crest Shield (for stamina regen so I can dodge lel also parry)

    Then I have a chaos balder side sword in the other hand. I <3 Baller swords
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

  15. #51135
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I have trouble believing that, but thanks.



    I'm fighting off the masses as it is, I don't need to be any sexier.



    Aight, another reason why I don't want to speak is because I'm at families.
    They happen to be in the same room.
    Nah you did fine holding your own weight. And ah I see, i understand when it comes to the families thing.

  16. #51136
    Blademaster Kohtiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I have trouble believing that, but thanks.
    You did well though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Chirp chirp chirp chirp.
    I'll be over there in a few minutes.

  17. #51137
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Sunlight Blade
    Praise the sun!

  18. #51138
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Goldy....
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/f7EIj.png?1
    [img]
    yes ?

  19. #51139
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoofington
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    My main PvP build on my main dude is fast roll, Balder's Side Sword +15 and Sunlight Blade with the Green Crest Shield (for stamina regen so I can dodge lel also parry)

    Then I have a chaos balder side sword in the other hand. I <3 Baller swords
    I like fast roll.

    Was thinking of claymore + 15 sunlight blade but might be that the obsidian greatsword outpowers the claymore, espescially since it can also be enchanted.
    Friend Code: 2938-7155-7132

  20. #51140
    Field Marshal Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Canterlot Castle
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I like fast roll.

    Was thinking of claymore + 15 sunlight blade but might be that the obsidian greatsword outpowers the claymore, espescially since it can also be enchanted.
    I have to cut Kalameets tail to get it. Need to find somepony to help me with that.
    Sig by Elyssia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •