Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    G'night FG!

Yeah, but Toriyama mainly quit because he hated what others were doing to his creation.
    shame to Dragonball Gt was fucking retarded theres a fan made continuation called DragonBall multiverse they do a pretty decent job in recreating the feel of dragonball.
    Then theres Dragonball AF and all those other fake bullshit....poor akira his prized creation raped beyond belief

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Woops, I'm wrong, Arda is the solar system and Ambar/Imbar is Earth.
    That's right, Ambar/Imbar, and Middle Earth is the continent.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

That's right, Ambar/Imbar, and Middle Earth is the continent.
    Arglblargl!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yeah, now that I know they exist I definitely will!
    Everfree Northwest voice actor panel, Canterlot Garden voice actor panel, and most of the one-on-one interviews with Final Draft are my favorites.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Arglblargl!
    Sorry, are we confusing you Frey?

No touchy!
    * Takes wing off Frey's shoulders
    Sorry, no offense intended. If Frey says no booping and no touching, then no booping and no touching it shall be. Just know, I give some of the best hugs, so if you ever need one you know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    but thats the amazing part very few manga have kept up this level of quality for such a long time the man has dedication in his work...he's even surpassed his inspiration (Dragonball)
    That is also true, while some arcs were better than other, this current one started off really slow it has picked up immensely, the over all work is definitely one of the best, if not the best.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Sorry, are we confusing you Frey?
    I am very confused!

By Anno ;_;
    * Takes wing off Frey's shoulders
    Sorry, no offense intended. If Frey says no booping and no touching, then no booping and no touching it shall be. Just know, I give some of the best hugs, so if you ever need one you know where to look.
    Pft! Save it for Thorny!

shame to Dragonball Gt was fucking retarded theres a fan made continuation called DragonBall multiverse they do a pretty decent job in recreating the feel of dragonball.
    Then theres Dragonball AF and all those other fake bullshit....poor akira his prized creation raped beyond belief
    Let's see how this new Dragonball movie will do this year. Maybe something comes from that.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Do you mind if I ask, why do you use punctuation and capitalization for paragraphs, but not for normal sentences? It makes it at least 120% more difficult to read anything you say. =|

I am very confused!

By Anno ;_;

Pft! Save it for Thorny!
    I take it that Anno is being convoluted at the moment?

Do you mind if I ask, why do you use punctuation and capitalization for paragraphs, but not for normal sentences? It makes it at least 120% more difficult to read anything you say. =|
    .........well I honestly don't really know how or where to place punctuations anymore as I drifted further away from high school I kinda just forgot............and no that's not a lie.....its kind of a personal shame of mine.so thank you for making me look stupid
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-01-03 at 06:33 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I take it that Anno is being convoluted at the moment?
    I tried Continious game mode, which is really the bread and butter of Anno. An endless mission set, with NPCs (Or humans). You set your own goals, or play until you lose, or conquer the whole map, or whatever you want.

Well, it starts me out between two lush islands. Large. Beautiful. Plentiful resources. What more could I ask for?

Oh yea, THEY DON'T HAVE THE VEGETABLE FERTILITY! Without Veggies, my eco friendly tree huggers won't develop past stage 3. I guess I'm going to have to risk pirates and finding a Tech faction that won't like my tree hugging ways in search of an island hospitable to vegetables.

I tried Continious game mode, which is really the bread and butter of Anno. An endless mission set, with NPCs (Or humans). You set your own goals, or play until you lose, or conquer the whole map, or whatever you want.

Well, it starts me out between two lush islands. Large. Beautiful. Plentiful resources. What more could I ask for?

Oh yea, THEY DON'T HAVE THE VEGETABLE FERTILITY! Without Veggies, my eco friendly tree huggers won't develop past stage 3. I guess I'm going to have to risk pirates and finding a Tech faction that won't like my tree hugging ways in search of an island hospitable to vegetables.
    So your hippy colony thought it had found paradise, but the soil isn't quite right. So now, off to find a new colony while avoiding Technocracies and pirates. That sounds...interesting actually.

So your hippy colony thought it had found paradise, but the soil isn't quite right. So now, off to find a new colony while avoiding Technocracies and pirates. That sounds...interesting actually.
    Yes. That is precisely what is going to have to happen. And then I'm going to have to colonize that island. Set up the vegetable plants. Build trade ships. Set up trade routes. Then protect those trade routes. And then, once I have the Rice (Which the island does have the soil for) and Veggies, I can start making and distributing the Health Food.

Stupid hippies.

Pft! Save it for Thorny!
    Hugs are nothing naughty, my dear. They can be a display of empathy, a source of comfort, a reminder that you're not alone in the world or that someone cares about you. None of which are impure or imply guilty intentions. I will of course respect your wishes if you are not interested in any of those things, but I would humbly suggest that you at least consider hugs as something other than lewd or obnoxious.

Hugs are nothing naughty, my dear. They can be a display of empathy, a source of comfort, a reminder that you're not alone in the world or that someone cares about you. None of which are impure or imply guilty intentions. I will of course respect your wishes if you are not interested in any of those things, but I would humbly suggest that you at least consider hugs as something other than lewd or obnoxious.
    The only hugs I accept are from my sharp clawed kittens

You guys are dull

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You guys are dull

[img]http://i.imgur.com/m56ED.gif[/ifmg]
    Spartans: Now with 62% more potassium

The only hugs I accept are from my sharp clawed kittens
    Very well, then I shall pester about it no more.