1. #70421
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Being straight only cuts your possibilities for sex in half!
    No sense in that.
    Then I shall be straight pansexual, as long as they look like a woman I am alright with it.

    .....wait.......what is half of zero chance that I normally have?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  2. #70422
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Then I shall be straight pansexual, as long as they look like a woman I am alright with it.

    love ALL the things? xD

  3. #70423
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    * Stares at Avatar
    dont do that u blow my cover

  4. #70424
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    haha good ol times
    "Mheeeeeeeeeeeeeelooooooooons"
    ...Do I get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  5. #70425
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    ...Do I get it?
    no invi text
    im sad

  6. #70426
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    dont do that u blow my cover
    Holy carp in a stream!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #70427
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    No.

    MAYBE I DON'T

    Do you have like a hundred posts lined up now
    D: no fun

    If you don't know me that's is sad D:

    I did, until my browser fucked me over and made me refresh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Being straight or gay/lesbian will do that. Bi all the way? *shrug* Nothing wrong with cutting one's chances of getting laid in half though.
    bi still cuts it by ~1% or whatever, for the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    but i like being straight
    You keep telling yourself that

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    dont do that u blow my cover
    Tat's cool.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  8. #70428
    *waves* Hi ponies. If I seem a bit off it's because a couple news stories got me pissed off. Luckily I'm starting to get too tired to continue being pissed off. Blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

  9. #70429
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Boobs means Oppai?
    Nonono you got it wrong, Oppa means older guy, as in when a girl screams your name.

  10. #70430
    Blademaster isi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    eating your feels.
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    No! My tree! Mine!

    [IMG]http://imgur.com/OWt3f.jpg[/IM]
    yes yes you can have it... only eco builds with wood anyway...

  11. #70431
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Do you know why they are trying to do something like this? Tried talking to them?

    I would normally say just ignore it, but if you know why and talked to these two people then it may be time to end it with this friend. I know I wouldn't suggest this normally, but if this last week has taught me anything it is that sometimes you have to cut ties with a friend when they are upsetting you.
    Not really we did ask once and the crazy one said that the other is going to die in February and the only way to save him is if we are no longer together, that's why we ignore her now. Not much known about why the other is doing this since he only started after we found out we weren't going to have a child.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

  12. #70432
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Meetup insider joke
    Oh, those things I will never be able to attend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    How is Koreaboo worse? you are worse! and yes, it is Naro's fault, everything is.

    Norwegians are not metalheads, it's just people who are strange, usually where Naro lives. (I live 10km to the east, the more east you go, the better).
    Because koreaboo don't get anime.
    You keep pretending you don't have at least 50% of your cities population as metalheads. I want to live with Naro now.
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  13. #70433
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    love ALL the things? xD
    Just ALL the woman things! No matter what they have downstairs, just as long as they identify as lady.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  14. #70434
    High Overlord Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Nonono you got it wrong, Oppa means older guy, as in when a girl screams your name.
    I lold


    Im Frey now

  15. #70435
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Not really we did ask once and the crazy one said that the other is going to die in February and the only way to save him is if we are no longer together, that's why we ignore her now. Not much known about why the other is doing this since he only started after we found out we weren't going to have a child.
    That seems all sorts of crazy all right. I would try to talk to him about it and if nothing comes from it then some cutting of ties might be in order.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  16. #70436
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    no invi text
    im sad
    No getting of reference

    I am confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

  17. #70437
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    yes yes you can have it... only eco builds with wood anyway...
    Do Industrials even use it?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  18. #70438
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    bi still cuts it by ~1% or whatever, for the others.
    True, there are those who can't be (and/or don't want to be) classified as male or female, so bi might not work depending on one's definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

  19. #70439
    Blademaster Drafo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germaneigh
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post

    You keep telling yourself that

    no really. i am pretty sure i am straight

  20. #70440
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    *waves* Hi ponies. If I seem a bit off it's because a couple news stories got me pissed off. Luckily I'm starting to get too tired to continue being pissed off. Blah.
    What news stories?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Nonono you got it wrong, Oppa means older guy, as in when a girl screams your name.
    During hardcore passionate nails in back sweaty tangled in bondage gear sex? Also, I just said Senpai to anyone older than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Not really we did ask once and the crazy one said that the other is going to die in February and the only way to save him is if we are no longer together, that's why we ignore her now. Not much known about why the other is doing this since he only started after we found out we weren't going to have a child.
    That is terrible :(
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •