Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    He's watching from above.
    Then it is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    >Place rock in snowball.
    >Throw snowball at window.

Problem solved. Now he never has to remember to roll it up again.
    He'll have yet more snow inside the car however.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    And here we go. No one is defending fucking anything so the whole back line is crumbling. Well it's not my damn job to solo defend a base.
    Still playing Planetside 2? It's starting to come off a bit like LoL in terms that it makes everyone angry.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Alright, if you're sure. You seemed like something was wrong.

I think?
    I seemed like myself was silly.

I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    He'll have yet more snow inside the car however.
    That's why shovels were invented.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Still playing Planetside 2? It's starting to come off a bit like LoL in terms that it makes everyone angry.
    Yes. For some unknown reason I have a little hope that they'll eventually patch the stupidity their programmers have caused and make the game something good. I'd like to be built up a little when this happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I like the 1R1B Activated ability there.

Neat way to incorporate the fourth wall into MTG.
    That was the hard part. Then I just thought about portals, so it came naturally after that (none of that phasing bullshit)

The rest, well...

I have a theory. Ever see Pinkie Pie do her magic fourth wall stuff when she's not super extremely happy? Doesn't seem like she can do it. That's why she needs the smile counters. I figured if she was making people smile, they would be more hesitant to be hostile, Cranky Doodle aside. So there's the other part. I took away the Hexproof though, that'd be way too powerful.

Having trouble with coming up with Dash's colors, mostly. Her abilities are all blue, but I don't see her as being all blue. Mostly can't think of anything for her weather abilities to translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That was the hard part. Then I just thought about portals, so it came naturally after that (none of that phasing bullshit)

The rest, well...

I have a theory. Ever see Pinkie Pie do her magic fourth wall stuff when she's not super extremely happy? Doesn't seem like she can do it. That's why she needs the smile counters. I figured if she was making people smile, they would be more hesitant to be hostile, Cranky Doodle aside. So there's the other part. I took away the Hexproof though, that'd be way too powerful.

Having trouble with coming up with Dash's colors, mostly. Her abilities are all blue, but I don't see her as being all blue. Mostly can't think of anything for her weather abilities to translate.
    I have no idea what Hexproof even is. Haven't played Magic in like, a year.

That said - I saw the Smile Counters requirement as more of a fourth-wall thing. Pinkie Pie looking at you, furiously, and going "No! I'm not going back into your hand while they all look soooo grumpy-wumpy!"

Edit: Also, I would say to make Dash colourless. And give her a few different abilities that use different colours.
    One White-Blue, something weather related...
    One Red tap ability.
    And one... I dunno... Green?
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2012-12-06 at 09:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

That said - I saw the Smile Counters requirement as more of a fourth-wall thing. Pinkie Pie looking at you, furiously, and going "No! I'm not going back into your hand while they all look soooo grumpy-wumpy!"
    Hexproof sounds like Protection from... well.. Hex?

Deleted
    Breakfast time.
    Laters.

10+ Year Old Account

Hexproof is the term for what players used to call "troll-shroud"

"Cannot be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control"

Pinkie basically being unkillable while pinging and controlling at the same time would be overpowered.

Hexproof is the term for what players used to call "troll-shroud"

"Cannot be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control"

Pinkie basically being unkillable while pinging and controlling at the same time would be overpowered.
    Especially for 2 Mana.

But seriously? They brought out a version of Shroud that only applies to your opponent's spells or abilities? Man, I'm so glad I quit. It's like they don't even TRY to keep balance anymore.

Also, I edited something in about how I would do a Rainbow Dash card :P

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 07:35 PM ----------

Interesting.

I'm questing in Hyjal. I do the quest where you gotta save Goldrinn, the giant wolf guy.

I rode him back to town, then went AFK before I picked up the quest he offers.

When I came back to my computer, he had despawned and I can't pick up the quest. And it's impossible to make him spawn again, since I've already completed the quest that does that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially for 2 Mana.

But seriously? They brought out a version of Shroud that only applies to your opponent's spells or abilities? Man, I'm so glad I quit. It's like they don't even TRY to keep balance anymore.

Also, I edited something in about how I would do a Rainbow Dash card :P
    You want overpowered?

Annihilator

is

super OP

And double strike. Fuck double strike.

On RD: I tend to think of weather as blue and green. But RD herself doesn't feel green.

You want overpowered?

Annihilator

is

super OP

On RD: I tend to think of weather as blue and green. But RD herself doesn't feel green.
    HAH! Double Strike on Annihilator. Why didn't I ever do that?

But yeah, on RD... that's why I suggest colourless. Colourless is the closest thing you can get to a rainbow in MTG unless you're running a 5-colour deck.
    And no one does that shit anymore.

How about a colourless creature with a Blue-Green activated, and a Blue-White activated?

Really though, Rainbow Dash would be more about the power/toughness than actual activated abilities. She doesn't sit back and use skills or abilities, she just charges in and kicks things.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    You want overpowered?

Annihilator

is

super OP

w ... t ... f ... ... dem cards man...

also RD: obviously, she's Red+White

Deleted
    HAH! Double Strike on Annihilator. Why didn't I ever do that?

But yeah, on RD... that's why I suggest colourless. Colourless is the closest thing you can get to a rainbow in MTG unless you're running a 5-colour deck.
    And no one does that shit anymore.

How about a colourless creature with a Blue-Green activated, and a Blue-White activated?

Really though, Rainbow Dash would be more about the power/toughness than actual activated abilities. She doesn't sit back and use skills or abilities, she just charges in and kicks things.
    Double Strike does not work with Annihilator :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mone-chan View Post
    Double Strike does not work with Annihilator :3
    No? Shame.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    No? Shame.
    Nah, Double Strike just makes you do damage twice (the first one being a First Strike) and Annihilator triggers when the creature attacks, which he still only do once :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I don't wanna.

are you implying I am abnormal
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    Nope. That card's way too strong.

5/5 Haste, Flying, Trample that can't be Mind-Controlled... AND gets stronger for having more cards of a certain type on the field? For only six mana?

Hell no.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mone-chan View Post
    Nah, Double Strike just makes you do damage twice (the first one being a First Strike) and Annihilator triggers when the creature attacks, which he still only do once :3
    True. I haven't really kept up with the little nitpicky specifics in the rules lately. Because, you know, don't even play anymore.

Still, nothing will ever top my old Lorwyn combo.

Enchanted with Deathtouch and Shroud.