Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Allrighty then!
    He didn't mean it THAT way..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Good!

Frey is heading to work now. You hooligans enjoy yourselves while I go disappoint people
    Buh bai Frey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    eh i guess im just stubborn with training differently im a masochist by nature.
    No need for training in those, really.
    I just fought all trainers and was always ahead of the leaders / elite 4 in levels for all six of my Pokémon.

Make sure you have at least 4 Pinkie Pie's worth of fun
    I don't want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    He didn't mean it THAT way..
    Bai Sunbro!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Well there. The Mechanic and I replaced the damn Water Pump in my Jeep along with a pulley where the bearing was going bad. I also put a Christmas Reef on the front of the grille because I can.

Meanwhile, the new episode was fun.

Deleted
    I just fought all trainers and was always ahead of the leaders / elite 4 in levels for all six of my Pokémon.
    Audino's
    xp 4 daize

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Buh bai Frey.
    Bai Yard!

I don't want to.
    Too bad!

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well there. The Mechanic and I replaced the damn Water Pump in my Jeep along with a pulley where the bearing was going bad. I also put a Christmas Reef on the front of the grille because I can.

Meanwhile, the new episode was fun.
    Hai and Bai Daggers

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Audino's
    xp 4 daize
    That too. They're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I've seen better

I loved the old generations to death but I have to admit that Black 2 is my absolute favourite.
    So much to do, trainers go up to such high levels that it's the first game where I got a legit lvl 100 team without grinding the shit out of the Elite 4.
    Heh, that was one thing I was NOT expecting in FR, the level of the elite 4. I'd often go through R/B/Y and not have to do much mindless level grinding before facing the elite 4 with like low-40s.

But then in FR, holy hay, I must have lost to the first ice chick like 20 times before beating her, then failing on the rock dude and doing it all over again. Needless to say, my Charizard and Raichu were much higher level than the rest going into the ghost lady, followed closely by Vaporeon (which was actually very useful for dragon boy).

Oh, is Black/White (2) available for GBA? Cuz I'd have to go find my DS if not...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Alice a shit

Hai and Bai Daggers
    Remember Frey. Sink a Ship for good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Heh, that was one thing I was NOT expecting in FR, the level of the elite 4. I'd often go through R/B/Y and not have to do much mindless level grinding before facing the elite 4 with like low-40s.

But then in FR, holy hay, I must have lost to the first ice chick like 20 times before beating her, then failing on the rock dude and doing it all over again. Needless to say, my Charizard and Raichu were much higher level than the rest going into the ghost lady, followed closely by Vaporeon (which was actually very useful for dragon boy).

Oh, is Black/White (2) available for GBA? Cuz I'd have to go find my DS if not...
    No, just NDS.
    And it's already fairly sure that if (it's very probably) XRuby and YSapphire (or ZEmerald) come out they're JUST for NDS3D. So I can't play them either unless I get one.

Deleted
    Great episode!

Loving the canon RD - Scootaloo adopted sisterhood!

Yay for more Luna face time! And we got to see her being nice. At first, I thought it was just a bit of an Easter egg, like "It's Luna having a stroll cos dreams happen at night.", but it's awesome that they made her like a guardian of dreams as part of her dominion over the night. After, her scowling at Twilight in the crystal episodes, I thought we wouldn't get to see her in a positive light for a while, but yay! \o/

Also, squee'd super hard at this moment:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Great episode!

Loving the canon RD - Scootaloo adopted sisterhood!

Yay for more Luna face time! And we got to see her being nice. At first, I thought it was just a bit of an Easter egg, like "It's Luna having a stroll cos dreams happen at night.", but it's awesome that they made her like a guardian of dreams as part of her dominion over the night. After, her scowling at Twilight in the crystal episodes, I thought we wouldn't get to see her in a positive light for a while, but yay! \o/

Also, squee'd super hard at this moment:

Finally someone appreciating her!
    That's my Arcabro! o/

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I often refuse to admit that the GBA is old, but I still think that's kind of a ridiculous question.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    I often refuse to admit that the GBA is old, but I still think that's kind of a ridiculous question.
    Ruby and Sapphire (which were the first GBA Pokémon games) are now 10 years old.

Deleted
    must... resist... playing dark souls

Deleted
    Finally someone appreciating her!
    That's my Arcabro! o/
    I did...

Ruby and Sapphire (which were the first GBA Pokémon games) are now 10 years old.
    Don't worry GBA.
    I still love you.
    ;_;
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair