Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    There's more to them than just those. And what do those even mean? Are they requirements? Bonuses? Identifiers?
    You wanna Dual Wield in Dark Souls? Not impossible... but not recomended unless you master Parry and Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im on 2nd season aswell, i liked the old doctor more than the new one!
    By that do you mean you like chris eccleston more then dave or do you mean you like the show before the reboot more than the reboot?

Deleted
    There's more to them than just those. And what do those even mean? Are they requirements? Bonuses? Identifiers?
    Requirements.

Which numbers confuse you now then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Keep the enemies stun-locked and click really fast?
    I'm not even sure if you can attack with weapons in your left hand, or if it's even worth doing

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    You wanna Dual Wield in Dark Souls? Not impossible... but not recomended unless you master Parry and Dodge.
    Dual-wielding is just as valid as long as you know what you're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do I dodge? =o

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    We should meet, then we can play it! ;D
    lol. mhmm, like we're gonna meet :P

Deleted
    How do I dodge? =o
    Rolling etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    By that do you mean you like chris eccleston more then dave or do you mean you like the show before the reboot more than the reboot?
    eccleston more than dave

Deleted
    I'm not even sure if you can attack with weapons in your left hand, or if it's even worth doing
    You can. Daggers usually have the light attack and the parry action when wielded in the left hand.

Deleted
    It would have been probably the same for me if it wasn't for the Orange Soapstones signs people leave behind.

However... I hate the part with the 2 Silver Knight Dragon Archers. Lucky for me I betrayed the Forest Hunters to get Shiva's bodyguard ring and Shiva's Shield and weapon, which the shield is actually good because it's a medium shield but has the capability of Deflecting attacks like a Greatshield. Which helps if you don't want to go up there 2 handing a Tower Shield and not being able to do anything else once you face the Silver Knights but pray for them to fall from the stands xD
    Running through it man-mode.
    Only died a couple of times, first playthrough
    Just kick them once you get face to face.
    Was actually harder getting past the dragon things around there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Rolling etc.
    Gosh Darnit, Shaed!~

I know what a dodge maneuver is, I don't know HOW to do it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    eccleston more than dave
    Ah okay then. And yeah I like him more too. Tennant is just a tad too silly at times. Sure, I love him to death, but I like the seriousness of Eccleston.

Deleted
    Frey is back. I wanna play a fast attacking dual wielding thief in Dark Souls. How? D:
    Then you have to really practice two things: How to dodge (you can get away with fast-rolling, so it should be do-able, but it's still hard) and parrying.

If you do not have a shield, you should have something called "Parrying dagger" in your left hand, and then you need to parry them at the exact right time, or else people will kill you. A lot

It is do-able though. But bosses will be very hard. You might need to grab a shield and a katana or something for that (just to not break character )

10+ Year Old Account
    You can. Daggers usually have the light attack and the parry action when wielded in the left hand.
    The Strong Left attack button is the parry, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    It would have been probably the same for me if it wasn't for the Orange Soapstones signs people leave behind.

However... I hate the part with the 2 Silver Knight Dragon Archers. Lucky for me I betrayed the Forest Hunters to get Shiva's bodyguard ring and Shiva's Shield and weapon, which the shield is actually good because it's a medium shield but has the capability of Deflecting attacks like a Greatshield. Which helps if you don't want to go up there 2 handing a Tower Shield and not being able to do anything else once you face the Silver Knights but pray for them to fall from the stands xD

Fog ring and hush spell and i just sniped them before they even knew i was there.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Then you have to really practice two things: How to dodge (you can get away with fast-rolling, so it should be do-able, but it's still hard) and parrying.

If you do not have a shield, you should have something called "Parrying dagger" in your left hand, and then you need to parry them at the exact right time, or else people will kill you. A lot

It is do-able though. But bosses will be very hard. You might need to grab a shield and a katana or something for that (just to not break character )
    I also need the magic that makes me turn into a vase. This... is important... for reasons...

so much Dark Souls talk

*puts on glasses*
    I was playing Demon's Souls before it was cool

Deleted
    Lately this thread's been more and more like "Dark Souls is Magic" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post

I know this has nothing to do with dark souls, but isn't a "parrying dagger" something the musketeers used because they would duel wield? Like, their right hand would be their offensive weapon, and their left hand would be a smaller blade used mostly for defensive reasons. I could be wrong but if dark souls did that I like it just a wee bit more now :3