Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    ... Carry on. Be back quickly!
    But I have to get other stuff done, too! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munith View Post
    My Steam game giveaway is still open ^__^
    First person to write a 10 or more lines paragraph about the thread gets a Steam game within my budget (€10-15) as well.
    What you can put in those >=10 lines:
    * Compliments, thanks, wishes... to people - anyone's good
    * Reminisce about fun stories, past times
    * Anything related to the christmas holidays
    * Hopes for the future
    * Anything along those lines

(Reposting this a few times just because)
    I thought Hetalia won already.
    owell

I remember the first time I strolled into the pony thread. It was a bright and early summer day during the evening on the forty-eleventh of Junly. I had walked in and reluctantly posted regarding my desire to possibly watching the weird-ass pony show these people spoke so highly off. But as my post on quantum mechanics slowly drifted back in the pages, I realized that this thread moved nothing short of light speed. Even though the thread may have moved at the speed of sound, I still found myself drawn to it, almost like a moth to a flame. Maybe the thread sucking me in like a vacuum back then is the reason I'm here today, seeing all your beautiful faces still and I couldn't be any happier, thank you for being some of the best fillies around.

While you colts may have been mean to me at times, I know we could always look back on our issues and laugh, because we knew we'd always stay friends. We knew that it didn't matter that we hated eachothers' guts for eternity, we still had to tolerate eachother because mods. Even with the more prolific posters keeping the order in an orderly manner, I was always scared, so I stuck to lurking. Posting as much as I could proved to be difficult but I knew you always had my back and not in the overly erotic sense. Lewd as you may have been to me, you guys were still my favorite community on the site. Nevertheless, even though I didn't like you as much as chat thread people, we still managed to have fun times and still do to this day.

That counts as 10 lines, right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Incorrect
    "Gravitation, or gravity, is the natural phenomenon by which physical bodies appear to attract each other with a force proportional to their masses."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Muffin's been asleep for a few hours now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 03:47 PM ----------

No!
    But I have to get ... uh ... pepsi!
    That's worth it, isn't it?
    Unrelated? Unrelated.

Now you're hungry.

Deleted
    Unrelated? Unrelated.

Now you're hungry.
    Nope.
    Hmm... No, I'm not seeing it in my papers. I've not authorized any other chores for this month.
    Perhaps you're thinking of August?
    But ... exams coming up this month. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I thought Hetalia won already.
    owell

I remember the first time I strolled into the pony thread. It was a bright and early summer day during the evening on the forty-eleventh of Junly. I had walked in and reluctantly posted regarding my desire to possibly watching the weird-ass pony show these people spoke so highly off. But as my post on quantum mechanics slowly drifted back in the pages, I realized that this thread moved nothing short of light speed. Even though the thread may have moved at the speed of sound, I still found myself drawn to it, almost like a moth to a flame. Maybe the thread sucking me in like a vacuum back then is the reason I'm here today, seeing all your beautiful faces still and I couldn't be any happier, thank you for being some of the best fillies around.

While you colts may have been mean to me at times, I know we could always look back on our issues and laugh, because we knew we'd always stay friends. We knew that it didn't matter that we hated eachothers' guts for eternity, we still had to tolerate eachother because mods. Even with the more prolific posters keeping the order in an orderly manner, I was always scared, so I stuck to lurking. Posting as much as I could proved to be difficult but I knew you always had my back and not in the overly erotic sense. Lewd as you may have been to me, you guys were still my favorite community on the site. Nevertheless, even though I didn't like you as much as chat thread people, we still managed to have fun times and still do to this day.

That counts as 10 lines, right.
    Well, she refused the price, so it was still open ^__^
    What's your Steam name?

Deleted
    Then you should've thought about that one and a half year ago. Tough luck!
    You're not scoring any pity with me!
    Um ... I ... look, SQUIRREL.
    /flees

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Nope.

But ... exams coming up this month. D:
    HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT BE HUNGRY AFTER SEEING THESE BROWNIES.

caps

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    "Gravitation, or gravity, is the natural phenomenon by which physical bodies appear to attract each other with a force proportional to their masses."
    But you can be subject to gravity even without mass.

Deleted
    But you can be subject to gravity even without mass.
    You can but it won't do anything

Why would you use itunes in the first place
    Because I thought they could help me. But apparently not.

Deleted
    You can but it won't do anything
    Light is subject to gravity

Deleted
    Is that not due to wave-particle duality? I'm sure we can fit aliens in here too.
    It is due to the deformation of the time-space continuum by objects depending on their mass (aka general relavitity, which is what made Einstein famous, more or less)

Deleted
    Light is subject to gravity
    Photons have mass

Deleted
    But that doesn't really connect to Sumerians nor Mayan mythology so it doesn't really hold up, your science falls apart just like that.
    We saw the power of Mayans last year! I wouldn't rely on them too much if I were you!

Deleted
    Photons have mass
    I'm pretty sure photons don't have mass and gravity just affects light because bending spacetime.

Deleted
    That's because most of them are dead! Had they been alive they could've started the doomsday machine!
    I blame the Spaniards.
    True power lasts through death. The only logical conclusion is that they never found true power.
    I'll stick with my science!

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    So it is almost a year since I joined this thread, many new faces went and came. I had met many wonderful people in this thread. Keep the good work my little ponies, you are a cool bunch of creative, and entretaining people. I am glad I was able to play games and discuss stuff for so long with so many people. So yeah, thank you.
    You're a cool guy.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    I still have the blood of Aryd on my hooves. You shall be merged with Aryd one last and final time.
    Hot stuff.

@Naro cool beans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    So it is almost a year since I joined this thread, many new faces went and came. I had met many wonderful people in this thread. Keep the good work my little ponies, you are a cool bunch of creative, and entertaining people. I am glad I was able to play games and discuss stuff for so long with so many people. So yeah, thank you.
    Thank you as well.
    You have been by far one of the most interesting people I've met in a while.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Hot stuff.
    Hah, I knew it!
    Cool beans.
    I so called it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™