Deleted

First weps to get when hitting 90 for pvp? (Holy)

hey guys

my holy pala just hit 90 after being ret the whole way.

I wanted to know what easy to get mace? and shield i should go for.

I assume the arena of annihilation mace is the right wep? but dont know about shields. then ill just use these for 5 weeks until pvp gear!

Thanks for any help i cant find much without doing heroics (hate pve)

10+ Year Old Account
    the crafted shield aint bad, or u just try your luck in scholomance or gate until you got enough conquest for real pvp weapons
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    the crafted shield aint bad, or u just try your luck in scholomance or gate until you got enough conquest for real pvp weapons
    ah theres a crafted shield? ill go for that i guess, and use the arena of annihilation wep for 5 weeks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The crafted shield isn't bad, as has been mentioned. There's also a 450 BoE (Turpster's Sonorous Shield) that's probably available on the AH.

Sadly, unless you can stomach a few heroics or LFR, you're pretty much limmited to those options or waiting until you can buy honor/conquest pieces.

You can get a 450 mace if you go to the temple of the white tiger there is a quest there. It sends you into a scenario for which the reward is the mace.

It's a good starter weapon and a big step up from whatever you would find leveling. After that your best bet is heroic dungeons.