Thread: Dear Santa.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16868110105 - PS3 Bundle w/ Uncharted 1/2, Infamous 1/2 (couldn't care about the games, just best price)
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879261396 - God of War 1/2/3 remastered.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879261375 - Jak & Daxter 1/2/3 remastered.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16879261384 - Ratchet & Clank 1/2/3 remastered.

That's my wish list... my childhood games all on 1080p
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've moved away from presents mostly, but if my parents do get me something I told them just to pick us up a cheap blender. So yeah that's my big wish list. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Cash or checks. Don't really care about that absolutely amazing candle holder mom, I'd rather have some money so I can pay the rent AND get dinner.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... this thread is heading the wrong direction... This is a "Dear Santa" thread... not a realistic thread. There is no need or want... This is a wishlist... if a jolly man in red/white asked you what you wanted and said he would give it to you, then what would you want? This isn't greed so stop with the "Oh, all i need is family..." wrong... considering everyone on this site at one point was heavily into video games, so what exactly is it that you people want? This is a santa wish list, be a kid again and name all the things you'd want... it doesn't make you greedy, just makes you feel like a child again in the holidays.

$300,000~ should be more than enough to take care of all the things I currently want. If that's too much, then uh, a new monitor or two, maybe some clothes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Wow... this thread is heading the wrong direction... This is a "Dear Santa" thread... not a realistic thread. There is no need or want... This is a wishlist... if a jolly man in red/white asked you what you wanted and said he would give it to you, then what would you want? This isn't greed so stop with the "Oh, all i need is family..." wrong... considering everyone on this site at one point was heavily into video games, so what exactly is it that you people want? This is a santa wish list, be a kid again and name all the things you'd want... it doesn't make you greedy, just makes you feel like a child again in the holidays.
    I suppose I don't qualify to post in this thread since I don't fill your criteria of childish thinking. I just don't know what I would want that's not unattainable for a christmas present.

But if you really wanna know,
    a) Finished studies
    b) Well-paid job where I don't have to work more than 40h/week and where people can't tell me what and what not to do and I reserve the right to tell them to fuck off.
    c) A wife, and sometime in the future kids.
    d) A cat and a dog
    e) A house in a desirable location
    f) A good looking car. Yep.
    It goes on and on and on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I suppose I don't qualify to post in this thread since I don't fill your criteria of childish thinking. I just don't know what I would want that's not unattainable for a christmas present.

a) Finished studies
    b) Well-paid job where I don't have to work more than 40h/week and where people can't tell me what and what not to do and I reserve the right to tell them to fuck off.
    d) A cat and a dog
    A cat and a dog wouldn't be that hard to get. You can probably find a kitten for 100 kr and a dog for just slightly above 1k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Copious amounts of money, so I can get some figurines and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    A cat and a dog wouldn't be that hard to get. You can probably find a kitten for 100 kr and a dog for just slightly above 1k.
    I know. But not without the proper life situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I know. But not without the proper life situation.
    Maybe some other Christmas then

10+ Year Old Account
    Girlfriend, and winning the lottery.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

a) Finished studies
    d) A cat and a dog
    Yea there's a reason you can't wish for most of that stuff... it's because YOU have to go out there and get it... but you're still being stubborn about what you want... You cannot say that you don't want anything... whether it be a new CPU or GPU or more RAM or an SSD... or maybe a watch or some clothing... maybe a new coat. But to say that you want nothing, especially on an MMO site like this... I highly doubt that. You're just holding back.

You said you'd want a car... Well santa just sat you on his lap and asked you what car/model... Name it.

Give me my $2.000 touch monitor tablet already!

And a car for this damn streets over here.

And a Bearded dragon.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    • A full time job
    • A new harddive, i'm running out of space. >.<
    • JK Rowlings new book
    • Assassin's Creed III on Xbox
    • Dishonored on PC
    • Spending time with my relatives

That's what i wish for this Christmas.

I wish for a peaceful yuletime that I can enjoy with those close and dear to me, with good food and drinks.

I wouldn't mind gifts, but for the most I find them very awkward and forced around Christmas.

This year I am baking a ton of cookies, boiling up some hard candy, jello-cubes and homemade marshmallows that I am going to pack neatly in pretty paper and put on various glass bottles and give to my friends. Something they can eat and enjoy instead of something mundane just because you have to give something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Starshatter ;_;
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Origami books with geometric models and 30x30 tissue foil for my dragons !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    I wish for a peaceful yuletime that I can enjoy with those close and dear to me, with good food and drinks.

I wouldn't mind gifts, but for the most I find them very awkward and forced around Christmas.

This year I am baking a ton of cookies, boiling up some hard candy, jello-cubes and homemade marshmallows that I am going to pack neatly in pretty paper and put on various glass bottles and give to my friends. Something they can eat and enjoy instead of something mundane just because you have to give something!
    Don't hold back... you can't honestly not want anything... and don't worry if it sounds greedy, this is santa we're talking about... he could give you a ferrari, a jumbo jet... anything you want... There's that little kid in you that would LOVE to have that special toy, what is it? I actually want to know.

I wouldn't mind a new desktop that can play recent games.
    Oh and one of these things

Because I like cool stuff. And I used to have one

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No. No. No.
    NO, PURI

I'm sorry, but this is where I draw the line. If I have to obey the laws of physics then you have to play by the same. That is NOT how gravity works. You can not balance thingies on your finger at that angle.

Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch . The guy who made the thread said I could ask for whatever I wanted! I want the Balancing bird! :<
    You know you want one too!