Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up ever thought about New mounts might come?

I think It would be huge and awesome fun
    But I dont know post in your Ideas about it describe it good colours does it have horns or armor and stuff?

Id like one like whale shark but more dark and 5 seats to sit on and a spike inside it's tail That would be awesome
    Maybe an boat like inside thousand needles useable only for guild reward so guildies can hop in and u can ride with it
    what about a Bird?(I mean proper one) maybe a LW mount you need to collect leathers and feathers and then you can craft it (not too expensive) price should be around 3-6k so even poor people could buy one without getting into big money problems
    what about a Serpent for ground mount or a spider??
    what about a A boar with cool armors or a cooking mount like a jelly what would move by hopping and it could be 2 seater
    But anyways post in your ideas and I will be looking at them
    also I'd like crocodile mounts awesome dont you??
    Last edited by mmocd10f15c5ee; 2011-11-24 at 07:23 PM. Reason: forgot to put in crocodile my favorite

Collecting leathers and feathers to create a real bird? What are we, Dr. Frankenstein?

More mounts is always cool, though. MoP has a lot of potential to give us some really interesting mounts too. Personally hoping for a Nimbus Cloud: can stand on it like we do for the flying carpets and zoom around on a cloud. It'd be awesome!

Deleted
    Don't know why u post this in the roleplay section, But what i still like to see is more engineering mounts which non-engineers can use to like the chopper. a cloud what the person above me said would be awesome to and for ground mounts, that creature helix gearbreaker is using in the deadmines would be funny.

Deleted
    ok cool Ideas so faar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhawk View Post
    I think It would be huge and awesome fun
    But I dont know post in your Ideas about it describe it good colours does it have horns or armor and stuff?

Id like one like whale shark but more dark and 5 seats to sit on and a spike inside it's tail That would be awesome
    Yes please
    Maybe an boat like inside thousand needles useable only for guild reward so guildies can hop in and u can ride with it
    Oh yea please
    what about a Bird?(I mean proper one) maybe a LW mount you need to collect leathers and feathers and then you can craft it (not too expensive) price should be around 3-6k so even poor people could buy one without getting into big money problems
    That's a very good idea imo
    what about a Serpent for ground mount or a spider??
    Serpent would be cool, i hate spiders!
    what about a A boar with cool armors or a cooking mount like a jelly what would move by hopping and it could be 2 seater
    A cooking mount? Awesome. Maybe a giant rotating pot?

Deleted
    I swapt it to interface Yes I know I had a missclick -.-'

Deleted
    What about a flying carpet mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wanted to be able to ride one of the giraffes from the Barrens. I don't know why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Impexio View Post
    What about a flying carpet mount?
    alrdy done Impexio tailoring mounts are flying carpets

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Moving this to General Discussion, the RP forums is for RP, not mount talk.
    I made new thread into interface &macroes and RP Becasuse I missred ;(

I want to see a flying horse mount themed for the Argent Crusade (or something other than that completely generic hippogryph). I would love if it was similar to the Argent Charger and was a reskin of an equivalent paladin mount, but class mounts can be controversial. Invincible and Tyrael's Charger are close, but one is undead and the other feels off to me, not to mention it being part of a one-time, expensive offer.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2011-11-25 at 02:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I always wanted to be able to ride one of the giraffes from the Barrens. I don't know why.
    Yeah it would be awesome

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Don't know why u post this in the roleplay section, But what i still like to see is more engineering mounts which non-engineers can use to like the chopper. a cloud what the person above me said would be awesome to and for ground mounts, that creature helix gearbreaker is using in the deadmines would be funny.
    yes creature Helix has in Dm is quite Excellent for mount now to think about it , fucking hilarious idea , also trade prince Gallywixe's mechanical spider! , awesome wouldnt it be?

Never miss an opportunity to say you want a freaking jet pack in the game already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always thinking something like maybe... a giant Centipede. Although blizzard needs 2 update movement for that then as a board version of a centipede is lame XD

No Tusk Club.

A ground mount that is humanoid is what I always wanted. So like a colossus and you just sit on its shoulders as a mount as it runs around. That would be cool.

Deleted
    There's a lot of mounts I'd love to have. Bats, devilsaurs, pterrodaxes (all could be related to a Zandalari raid), gryphons and wyverns the opposing faction could ride, rhinos outside the TCG, wasps, kunchongs, infinite drake and - wait for it - an Ooze!

I remember reading an anecdote about someone playing a paladin in D&D who had some special magic item that gave him immunity to the acidic insides of an ooze. So what he did was capture an ooze and ride inside it. I imagine it would make for a helluva cool ground mount.

A spider would be really cool! Like a black widow or something.
    And a zeppelin!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Never miss an opportunity to say you want a freaking jet pack in the game already.
    Ahhhhh, the joys of Gunship.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the april-fools wings.. Still do. I would love for more class-specific mounts as well!

Warrior: An armored bull-tank
    Hunter: Ride your own pet!
    Priest & Paladin: Angelic wings
    Monk: Superman-flying
    Druid: Different animals to fly as
    Rogue: Wisps or shadowstep-in-air ( *poof*poof*poof* )
    Death Knight: More undead mounts
    Warlock: Ride demons
    Shaman: Ride elementals

Or... since the mounted-stance already is present for each race, make us hunt and capture our mounts like the pet-battles!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Same, I've always wanted to be able to ride a giraffe ( I collect them IRL too lol)... Dear Blizz, gief me a giraffe :P
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.