Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You can either increase the voltage until it boots, or knock the multiplier down a notch. The computer will probably 0x124 bluescreen if you run P95 at 44 multiplier with that voltage though.
    Ok, thank you guys very much. I will keep the multiplier at 44 until an error does occur. I will then decrease it to 43. Sorry I had to ask so many questions. I guess next time I won't skimp on a motherboard. I will probably buy an Asrock next time or something with a better BIOS with more options such as LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You can either increase the voltage until it boots, or knock the multiplier down a notch. The computer will probably 0x124 bluescreen if you run P95 at 44 multiplier with that voltage though.
    He's already at 1.3V.. He'll need like 1.32-1.33V for 4.5GHz and something like 1.37V for 4.6GHz. Which is just going to be too hard to cool.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 02:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Ok, thank you guys very much. I will keep the multiplier at 44 until an error does occur. I will then decrease it to 43. Sorry I had to ask so many questions. I guess next time I won't skimp on a motherboard. I will probably buy an Asrock next time or something with a better BIOS with more options such as LLC.
    Asus for the win! They're just simply the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I spoke too soon. I already ran P95 at 4.4GHz and I already BSOD'd. I changed the clock to 4.3GHz. Let's hope this puppy is stable! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Haha I spoke too soon. I already ran P95 at 4.4GHz and I already BSOD'd. I changed the clock to 4.3GHz. Let's hope this puppy is stable! :P
    Which mode? blend or small fft's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Which mode? blend or small fft's?
    Small fft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted chime in here and say that I have a MSI P67GD65 and I like overclocking on it better than my brother's ASUS P67 board (forgot the exact model). Mine has LLC and all the other settings mentioned in this thread so far. The OP just has a lower end model MSI board.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo6912 View Post
    Just wanted chime in here and say that I have a MSI P67GD65 and I like overclocking on it better than my brother's ASUS P67 board (forgot the exact model). Mine has LLC and all the other settings mentioned in this thread so far. The OP just has a lower end model MSI board.
    Some Asus boards have limited vrm phases while msi actually doesn't