Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    guys play female toons because they are secretly dragqueen!
    Oh SNAP, you got me.

The english language makes meeting female players in game much harder.
    In my french language, people reveal their gender when they write, because verbs are written slightly differently for each gender.
    Hence, it is rapidly obvious whether the player you are talking to is female, or male.

And to be fair, the number of female players with male tauren characters is uncanny.
    Last edited by Brachamul; 2012-12-08 at 03:24 AM.

Deleted
    If he gave his character a normal name, he will be fine. If he named it something like "Fluffybunny" then yeah he should expect to be hit on.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think guys who play male characters because they are afraid of being hit on by other guys - are just insecure of their own sexuality.

Also people treat their characters differently.
    Some project themselves into their character - so they choose their own sex and try to act as if it was them - they do not stare at "their own" ass or don't mind to.
    Some others treat their characters as puppets/dolls and never project themselves into them. They LIKE to stare at their characters, that's one of the reasons why guys create female chars - to dress them up sexy and stare at them while heroically hacking thru hordes of mobs. Imagine such people with a male human character... ew...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Person calls males who play female blood elves "creepy"

Said person then goes to hit on the "female" blood elf.

Pot calling kettle black?
    Read the quote a few times now and I don't see where he said that anywhere, nice counter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a female tauren named Milkbringer. Go figure

I'm female irl and play only female toons. Just feels right and tbh I don't like the male char models in wow either too beefed up or derpy or in the case of most male human their faces make them look constipated.
    My other half plays both sexes depending on what he thinks looks better with the class/race combo.

Both Straight and bar the odd few times no problem with people trying to flirt with our avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a female gnome with bright pink hair called "Randycandy". I'm still waiting on those handouts from horny guys...

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had pink hair female gnome named Kinky - no hit-ons either...

I guess the op refuses to play Tomb Raider or as Kitana or Sonia Blade on the Mortal Kombat series?

Absolute nonsense.

I think the thread has served its purpose and the idea that "it doesn't matter" has been said plenty.