Deleted

Feng the Accursed 10 man Hc

Hi! I wonder what final talent should we choose to kill the 5 souls. Halo? Divine Star? Cascade??? I know there's a lot of information on the Internet about what talents should a Shadow Priest choose to fight this boss. But after all of the changes these talents have suffered I'm looking for updated information.

Once again, I apologise for my poor English.

Thanks!

Deleted
    In our kill I went with Halo because the spawn time of the shield and halo cd sync up pretty well so it should be ready for each wave , just stack up till the adds spawn take a few steps back start MS and pop Halo when the distance to the adds is ok. I haven´t tested Divine Star since the patch could be viable, if you manage to get of two of them before the adds are dead...

SWP all the adds when they first come out. halo, then mindsear. mindblast/DP whichever one has the highest health. snipe with SWD as much as you can.

divine star used to do more add damage than halo, but i think now that mindsear is so much stronger that it may no longer be worthwhile for damage. if healing is an issue, divine star generally does a better job helping with healing on this fight (esp on epicenter and draw flame phases) so that may be a reason to spec it.