10+ Year Old Account

Another Necromancer's Minion get's a new look

After our "tanking" pet, the Skeletal Knight, got his new 'skin', on the PTS our DPS minion, the Skeletal Zealot got the plastic surgery

i hardly play my mage but now i'm gonna have to now!

That is so awesome. I know it's not the best spec atm for mages but I love playing Necro and this is going to be even more excited to get back at it.

Deleted
    I think you probably should of taken the picture in seratos, has a much more appropriate themed background in comparison to the christmas thing that's going on in sanctum hehe, I'm not to sure whether I personally prefer this one or the old one...

Now if only they could do the same makeover to the elemental pets so they don't look like something a 3 year old drew.

like the style the pants and shoulders look a bit like make but its fine perhaps other weapons would be nice^^

All the new pets are looking awesome, props to the artists over at Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Now if only they could do the same makeover to the elemental pets so they don't look like something a 3 year old drew.
    Completely agree with this. Even though I haven't touched Rift since May (stupid crappy computer), I am liking the mage pet updates. Though I am not too sure how I feel about this one. Kinda prefer the original. Would definitely like to see updated elementalist pets.

Out of curiosity (I haven't resubbed yet) what does the tank pet look like?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraend View Post
    what does the tank pet look like?
    This bad boy will Tank anything for you, has even done some Expert bosses for a while until Tank came back online