Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Landscapes and sceneries [Screenshots]

Thread for all the landscape pictures. I hide my toon with /sleep emote and hide UI with Ctrl+Shift+H.

Here some of my pictures.

Diessa Plateau - Town of Nolan (jump to gears and go trough the pipe that seems to be lit up) - Charr's hidden strawberry garden

Lion's Arch - Inner Harbor

Southsun Cove - Southsun Shoals

Caeldon Forest - Spekks Laboratory (jumping puzzle)

The Grove - Garden of Dawn - Hidden area behind the pool (swim under the wall)

Southsun Cove - Southsun Shoals

The Pale Tree / The Grove - vista view

Please post yours. ^_^

Awesome screens. I have some but they don't look nearly as good.

Divinity's Reach

Gendarran Fields

Bloodtide Coast

Dreamdark Enclave (Caledon Forest)

Antidawn Anchorage (Rata Sum)

Lion's Arch

I like this thread already.

Deleted
    I had no idea there was a hidden area in the grove.

Deleted
    More pictures to this old thread, even tho most of these are action shots. I moved my pictures to imgur, you can find link from my signature.
    Frostgorge Sound - Talabaroop Waves

Action shots:

Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2013-02-09 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Being sneaky in the Hidden Garden JP, loved this puzzle was fairly easy but it was alot of fun and had fantastic scenery.

Hidden Garden

Hidden Garden

Deleted
    Keep posting guys. I love this thread

I have some vistas (because I can't hide my character >.>)

EDIT: Yeah , totally forgot about thumbnails ;/

I like this thread!

Mine are mostly from vistas:

Last edited by Clearasil; 2013-02-11 at 03:46 PM.

I know is about landscapes but I cannot resist to post my beauty char also, since is what it makes landscapes even more beautiful

Last edited by papajohn4; 2013-02-12 at 11:58 AM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Lovely pictures people. ^_^ Nice idea to use vistas to get some shots.

I just put my toon to /sleep. Usually I can hide my toon this way, sometimes it takes couple of tries to hid her.. sometimes I remove my pants since they are usually the part that stays on picture. So, if you see my toon sleeping without pants on weird places, please do not harass... I swear, it is just picture under progress. ._.

Also this picture was taken without pants. I took this yesterday after WvW match (had to go out and gather couple of things).

Btw, I had forgotten that puzzle. Need to visit it soon (haven't yet done that map with mesmer).

Deleted
    Action pictures from the daily. ^_^
    Spanking some skelks

Troll dies on rune of air strike

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 10:33 PM ----------

I will keep posting these XD

Queensdale, again I finished my daily there:

Lornar's Pass, I tried to take picture of the sky but it moves really fast

And one action shot, I don't remember what this mob is called:

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite a landscape, but if anyone has done the Underwater Fractal they know what it's like to get a face full of Jellyfish.

http://i.imgur.com/1oIRB9Y.jpg
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-02-20 at 04:09 PM.
    Valar morghulis

very nice screens... some of them made me want to play

Deleted
    Karizee , you use imgur but did't use "large thumbnail"-option. I don't know what to say. ._. You know you can get linked BBCode directly from imgur site or you can just just add "l" at the end of the image name: your image is: http://i.imgur.com/1oIRB9Y.jpg, so smaller image is: http://i.imgur.com/1oIRB9Yl.jpg

This is how you write it and below is how you see it on forum:
    Code:
     [URL=http://i.imgur.com/1oIRB9Y.jpg][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1oIRB9Yl.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My pictures from yesterday: Blightghast, the Plaguebringer

Black Citadel, Imperator's Core from outside

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 11:27 PM ----------

More pictures... again. Today I met Shadow Behemoth while doing dailies. Was nice to see him/her/it again. I really like the look and sounds of that boss. I still remember how epic it was to meet it at the first time on beta. I was couple of levels too low level and I saw it over the tree tops from hill. Had to run trough swamp full of skelks to get into the fight.

Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2013-02-20 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    haha and i think my guildwars is looking good. nah im so far behind with my computer i cant even closely compare to these screenies! Lovely pics indeed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Egget8397 View Post
    haha and i think my guildwars is looking good. nah im so far behind with my computer i cant even closely compare to these screenies! Lovely pics indeed!!
    GW2 at ultra settings is simply gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    GW2 at ultra settings is simply gorgeous.
    Agreed! I just started playing so I won't clutter the thread with starting zone images, but I definitely feel my recent build was worth the money already.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Agreed! I just started playing so I won't clutter the thread with starting zone images, but I definitely feel my recent build was worth the money already.
    Even the starting zones are beautiful though

Nice screenshots everyone. So nice they actually made me exit TERA to play GW2 again. TERA might have some better looking character models, but GW2 has the best looking world in any MMO at the moment.

Deleted
    My elementalist killing stuff:
    It tries to bite

Pull more

Heal

My head is on fire