Thread: Warr/ret/rdruid

Warr/ret/rdruid

so yea started running 3s this season finally..

running warr/ret/rdruid.

don't really know how we should be playing cleave this season...
    seems like we need to just go balls deep on something cause of our lack of control/CC compared to other comps.

looking for some tips/opinions from people with exp with comp this season at any rating.

Lack of CC? You have plenty of CC.

I've played it for fun - just with a hpala instead - and it worked out quite well. Not the best setup in the world, but def. 2.2k viable - especially with a resto druid.

Versus wizard teams, if there's a mage on the team, we train the mage till kingdom come, if not, then we usually switch around targets and try to gib the healer if he's out of big CD's.

Most meele cleaves didn't really pose an obscene amount of threat. We'd just connect on a DPS, and again switch healer after big cds.

Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    Lack of CC? You have plenty of CC.

I've played it for fun - just with a hpala instead - and it worked out quite well. Not the best setup in the world, but def. 2.2k viable - especially with a resto druid.

Versus wizard teams, if there's a mage on the team, we train the mage till kingdom come, if not, then we usually switch around targets and try to gib the healer if he's out of big CD's.

Most meele cleaves didn't really pose an obscene amount of threat. We'd just connect on a DPS, and again switch healer after big cds.
    yea i guess lack of CC isn't true, need better timing, im just wondering if its best to just push teams early with CDs or sit and swap with CDs.
    Noticed that when e try to set something up with CC before using CDs, drui gets chained and something dies.

This season rocks my socks!!!