possible silvermoon scenario?

the past few days i have been getting HUGE fps drops when i go to silvermoon via either teleporting or taking the orb from under city. well, today it got really bad, down to 6 fps, but i noticed something odd in the distance. guards were fighting some things. now, i can't tell what it is they are fighting, but they kind of looked like trolls from where i was. i googled a bit and found this thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...0082271?page=1. any thoughts or info?

ooo a scandal in silvermoon. what will happen next

stay tuned

Deleted
    Wonder if the Draenei will get the same type of loving...

i just remembered that i also found something else in silvermoon. there's a mogu artifact where the naruu used the be, under the blood knight headquarters. i'm not very far into any of the new quest lines, so i'm not sure if this is already a known object, or if it might have something to do with this.

Deleted
    Someone posted in that thread that they contacted GM and its a phasing glitch to do with dalaran event and they are aware of if

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Someone posted in that thread that they contacted GM and its a phasing glitch to do with dalaran event and they are aware of if
    Interesting. The soundfiles do suggest you go back to Silvermoon after the Dalaran quest, where Theron gives his big speech and rallies his troops.

Educated guess says those NPCs will be rescued Sunreavers (aside from the guards, most of the glitched npcs are random belves either standing/kneeling/lying down) hanging around for the quest's end.

is this quest in game yet? part of the kasarang stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but not quite yet. It's the big finish, so probably at exalted or late revered.

Deleted
    I gotta go check it, didn't notice anything!

Lorthemar did said that 'the next move will be ours'.'

looks like i need to bust some ass then. this is gonna be such an annoying grind with my paladin's crap gear QQ

Sha Box of Doom unleashes some nastiness on the magisters examining it. Garrosh wants the Blood Elves to play guinea pig with all these Mogu artifacts. Not sure about what happens after Dalaran.
    Wonder if the Draenei will get the same type of loving...
    I really hope not. Naaru and Velen need to stay in the past of BC lore where they belong.