Deleted

Is all WOTLK raids now soloable?

Since Patch 5.1 changed some old raids around, like Gunship battle not resetting when you go into the cannons, I started wondering that is there a boss in Northend that still isn't soloable?

I'm currently leveling a monk and one of my biggest time wasters is soloing old content. I like to 'progress' through raids, just like we did back when WOTLK was the newest expansion

Is all raids...

Don't make fun of grammar
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-03 at 12:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be interesting to go back and try it out. Would love to farm Marrowgar for the shoulders for my alt.

It was already pretty easy to 3 man it in Cata, all the horrors of remembering the fights from WotLK were gone (even Saurfang...tanked+healed that fight).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

As a side note, I went into to solo Heroic 25m marrowgar on my DK and he did 0 damage to me (literally). I even tried standing in fire for as long as I could but nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    As a side note, I went into to solo Heroic 25m marrowgar on my DK and he did 0 damage to me (literally). I even tried standing in fire for as long as I could but nothing happened.
    Are you twinking a level 80 by chance? or somehow dodge/parry capped? Still you need something like 125k dps to beat the enrage.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 04:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Will be interesting to go back and try it out. Would love to farm Marrowgar for the shoulders for my alt.

It was already pretty easy to 3 man it in Cata, all the horrors of remembering the fights from WotLK were gone (even Saurfang...tanked+healed that fight).
    Marrowgar 10/H and 25 is pretty much faceroll nowadays.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I doubt 25 man Yogg 0 is soloable because of the random losses of sanity and tentacle grips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatboll View Post
    I doubt 25 man Yogg 0 is soloable because of the random losses of sanity and tentacle grips.
    25 maybe not but 10 man yogg 0 is soloable. you cant lose 100% sanity by random. the only way would be lunatic gaze in phase 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time soloing Instructor Razuvius in Naxx. I nearly killed Blood Queen Lanathell in Icc (down to 7%), I've cleared ToC. Didn't try Ulduar yet but i'm pretty sure it will be easy, except maybe Yogg depending on the number of buffs i take.

Cleared everything else in Naxx / ICC except those after Razuvius and Blood Queen obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I have a hard time soloing Instructor Razuvius in Naxx. I nearly killed Blood Queen Lanathell in Icc (down to 7%), I've cleared ToC. Didn't try Ulduar yet but i'm pretty sure it will be easy, except maybe Yogg depending on the number of buffs i take.

Cleared everything else in Naxx / ICC except those after Razuvius and Blood Queen obviously.
    Does Lana'thel use that vampire debuff on you if you're solo?

I did nax 10m on my demo lock pretty easy patch instuctor and kt were difficult, if u have a pet of kelthuazad he'll frost tomb kill you.

I soloed archavon, emalon, and koralon on my 483 fury war. 10 man mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are, not is.

Deleted
    Every raid from WotLK should be soloable now, it kinda was already during Cata, now it's even easier, though some bosses like Yogg are still hard if you don't know the tacts and all that.