[H] Holy Paladin LF Guild 2/6 H MV 2/6 HoF

I've been raiding since TBC, my guild talked me into xfering to some dead server to try and dominate the server and then slowly flaked off leaving me stuck here, I am barely squeaking by on bills etc as is so I cannot pay for a xfer can someone help me out? I am available almost every night other than fri/sat and I could even probably do one of them I'm looking for a start time anywhere around 7-9 and a end time between 11-2. My ret gear is pretty bad right now but I am familiar with ret I've filled the healer / dps spot often over the years. 10 or 25man raiding works for me as long as your guild has enough people to actually raid.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Swunt/simple here is my armory, it is my new account I had to sell my old one around firelands to pay for beer rent etc.

You can email me at bladesoftelshira@gmail.com or contact me in game on my fail server, my work hours are very flexible and I can often work from home, if your looking for a reliable raider please contact me !

Influence is a 25-man progression raiding guild (currently located on Arthas-US) formed in May 2009 on the Gorgonnash server. We strive to maintain a fun and casual atmosphere, while also expecting the best from each of our members. We are a top end PvE guild and work hard to maintain legitimate ranks while raiding 9 hours a week.

We are a NINE hour a week guild.

About us:

Currently Recruiting:
    1 DPS warrior
    1 DPS monk
    1 Disc/Holy priest w/Shadow off-spec
    1 Holy paladin

Current Progression:

Tier 14 - 4/6 HM MSV; 1/6 HM HoF; 4/4 normal ToES

Past Accomplishments:

8/8 HM Dragon Soul 25 man Top 100

7/7 Heroic Firelands
    World 256th US 85th 25-man Heroic Ragnaros

T11 Heroic Progress (Pre-4.2): 13/13 Dragonslayer

Raid times (EST):

Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Thursday: 8:30-11:30 PM
    Sunday: 8:30-11:30 PM

We do not recruit for the bench.

Invites begin at 8:15 server time. It is expected that you are on and ready for those invites.

On off nights our members can be found in BGs, challenge modes, organizing fun activities, and alt runs.

We provide guild repairs, guild flasks, guild food, and even a stack or two of guild potions per raid week. We only expect you put some time into learning the fights and coming with a focused mind to get some bosses down while having fun!

If you are interested in raiding with us, apply at:

http://www.influence.guildomatic.com

or contact me by adding my Battle Tag

Xade#1361