High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile 4 accounts WoW wont see for a long time

Four former WoW players (since BC) have been converted to GW2. At least for a while until some of the feelings of GRIND, COLLECT, STEALTH NERFS, MACRO BREAKING, ELITIST ATTITUDE DEVS, ETC.. are gone..

What blizzard has forgotten are the 95% of players, the casual players which support their 5% of hardcore players because if it were only the 5% playing there would not be profitability in continuing development. (and i wish more casuals will leave the game so they can figure this out the hard way)

Sick and tired of non-stop dailies, the LFR progress change (may as well go in if it's 2/3 and slack the last boss, heck if you get kicked , no deserter cooldown at least)....

Anyway..

Moving to a totally new game will be refreshing. Some of the same grind will be there, but at least it's on a new graphics engine , fresh story, shared xp, loot, resources, etc...

If changes would be made we would not know being noob players.

OT. Simple Eyefinity fix for GW2: Cutscenes / Map / Char creation .. Force those only to the center screen , Just like loading screens are... DUH.. Make the UI moveable like in RIFT.. not modifyable but simply ability to move the items around... DUH..

But overall, after a day of us playing on the game it has been a refreshing experience.
    I used to love going to the beach during summer, until Greenpeace started trying to push me back in the water.

Cool and all but I dont see why you felt the need to create this thread.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

What were you doing in BC if you don't like things being harder and more grindy? The Burning crusade had 10x more grinding and "elitism". Gw2 is a pretty good game though.

Deleted
    Tell ya what, i prefer having dailies to do over grinding hundreds of dungeons to get rep, the story that goes hand in hand with the dailies is amazing and they wouldn't be able to add that much depth to the factions without dailies. The nature of MMO's is that they need to have some sort of grind. No one makes you do every set of dailies every day, I do as much as I can be bothered to do, then it always leaves more for the future for when i'm exalted with one faction.

It's the players who make the game grindy by telling themselves they have to do everything every day, when realistically they don't.

Bye.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    True Story (myself , wife and 2 sons)

Its ok to be a hater go back to wow and enjoy that blocky graphics of mind numbing koolaid drinking.
    I used to love going to the beach during summer, until Greenpeace started trying to push me back in the water.

Cya! You won't be missed.

By the way, elitist attitude devs? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    CIAO MATE. You will not be missed.

Although I do enjoy how you say the Devs are elitist, and are forgetting the casuals. Did you anything before Wrath? *sigh*
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so you got bored of a game that 8+ years old. And think that a new game will solve your woes. And it very can for a lot of people. What impact are you expecting to have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Cool and all but I dont see why you felt the need to create this thread.
    My experience and enjoyment of the difference there is in the game vs wow.. nuff said

with a comment like that i dont see why you needed to reply.?? hmmm?

Deleted
    my god, you dont need to be a hardcore player to do the dailies

another 1 of these threads? dear lord goodbye goodluck, were not gona miss u. See you in a months time

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard won't see any money for all the accounts I used for RaF, multiboxing and whatnot ... You think they care?

I'm fairly certain that game VS. game threads aren't allowed.

Not that I see why GW2 players would be particularly interested in your rant...

wait... first you say you played in bc.. then you say the game is too grindy and the devs are too elitist... then you says theres too many casuals and they need to leave so blizzard can focus on the hardcore....

O-O me no understand
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It appears the majority of replies are merely TROLERS looking to harass an honest post.

Hey ya, that's awesome that you are enjoying GW2. It's a really fun game.

However, I don't see this thread going anywhere good. Thread title is a bit scandalous and will lead to game vs. game arguing.

If you would like to talk about various aspects of Guild Wars 2 on merits of gameplay I am sure we have a number of threads to accommodate.

-- Fencers