Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The war in Krasarang Wilds begins spilling over into other zones. Primarily in Kun'Lai. The road between Krasarang Wilds and the Endless Stair (leading to Kun'Lai) will also see signs of the Horde/Alliance conflict (broken down siege machines, NPC skirmishes, gnome gyrocopters/goblin gliders flying overhead).

Storywise, us heroes (who've "gone a little native") will be primarily concerned with dealing with the Thunder King, not realizing the wrecking of beautiful Pandaria until it's too late, in 5.3.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

1. Frost (DK) design fix:

It's just terrible. We have 3 skills, one of the most boring rotation in-game.
    2h is weak against heavy armor. Have to DW vs heavy armor. DW is good against light armor, but 2h is extremely good against light armor.

This has to be fixed!

Make DW and 2h the same again, like in Cata. Let us be strong against all classes no matter the armor, but not as OP against light armor as we are now (2h).

2. Cross realm zone cities and AH. Let up to x servers have the same AH. Horde AH and city population on Bronzebeard EU are empty.
    Last edited by Wrien; 2012-12-03 at 01:53 PM.

Fixed Rogues in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKraka0 View Post
    I'm personally expecting the 5.2 patch raid to only be 8 bosses just because every patch raid in cataclysm only had 8 bosses.
    Because Cata was sooooo fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    No new raid and only 2 rehashed/overtuned troll dungeons?

I'm assuming (=hoping) for a nice new raid with 2-3 new dungeons that have a fitting theme, but time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Fixed Rogues in PvP.
    yes, please make rogues OP again. As OP as they were in Cata.
    I can't play being on par with other classes, it's unfair, rogues should be OP again!

*sarcasm

Deleted
    One thing is certain: People on MMO-Champion will whine, whine, whine and whine.

Deleted
    - 1 new raid with around 10 bosses split into 3 zones for better LFR support.
    - 2 new 5 men heroic dungeons
    - 2 new scenarios
    - Brawlers' guild expansion so that you can "teleport" to old bosses and solo them for fun + bragging rights
    - At least 2 more faction reputation grinds, one for gear upgrades and the other for novelty items like transmog gear

I have confidence it'll be a good patch, unfortunately i'm afraid it will take at least 4 months to get it on the PTR and then 1 more month up to live.

Things that will get diplomaticaly postponed to 5.3 :

- New player models (yada yada yada, too much work, new content priority, yada yada yada)
    - New zones (Yada yada yada, too much work, priority to raid content, yada yada yada)

Imho anything below 10 raid bosses and 2 dungeons and 2 faction to grind reputation with more than 4 months will be a failure as a patch and it'll mean blizzard can't keep up their promisses of more content in lesser time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    yes, please make rogues OP again. As OP as they were in Cata.
    I can't play being on par with other classes, it's unfair, rogues should be OP again!

*sarcasm
    You simply just don't understand the mechanic of rogues in PvP. Everyone has the same upgraded skills as rogues and our DPS is really bad. \
    "Being on par with other classes", don't make me laugh.

Deleted
    a troll raid please! and the removal of rep requirement on valor gear :P a few new heroic dungeons, a couple of scenarios

moar dailies with incredibly tedious to kill mobs. it's like they expect you to have raid gear or high end pvp gear before doing these things.

well...
    1. a Huge troll raid with atleast 12 or more bosses AND ulduar style HM rather than click and switch mode.
    2. Major storyline progression.
    3. Warlock full questline (Bring in the black temple under the sun again damnit !)
    4. Subtle hints in the game and early links in the story for the following burning legion expansion.
    Last edited by Gameplan; 2012-12-03 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    One thing is certain: People on MMO-Champion will whine, whine, whine and whine.
    Because it's in their nature

You people who expect no raid in 5.2 do know Blizzard already confirmed one is coming in the patch a few times already.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    5.2 is where we kill sargeras and wipe out the legion

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    5.2 is a huge Zandalari Raid from everything they've been hinting.

So.

Yeah.

And I mean, if you were good at raiding, you'd have gear.

So.

I mean.

There's that too.
    The one on this island?

In this building?

A high number of whiny kiddies because Blizz did not do just what they want

And I think I have it exactly right

15+ Year Old Account
    I want my troll raid/dungeons
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    You people who expect no raid in 5.2 do know Blizzard already confirmed one is coming in the patch a few times already.
    Sure, the same people who have been promising Lock's their quests and green fire for how long? You can really rely on Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge epic raid (not trolls, I hate them almost as much as pandas)
    Chapter 3 obviously
    New mounts (flaming triple headed chimera or astral garrosh reins or something)
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.