Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed a primate sitting in front of a glowing rectangle. It pounded its opposably-thumbed fists against a flat plastic object with multiple individual elevated and indented sections marked with runic characters.

Examining the product of its effort, the primate seemed to be attempting to impress other primates in front of similar rectangles via a juvenile and insipid story. Our researchers are currently awaiting the results of a blood sample which we assume will reveal high levels of psychotoxic chemicals. If we do not produce such results, our only remaining hypothesis is that subject primate has suffered severe cerebral damage at some point prior to encountering our research team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know what "hind" means but i guess the result i got from the addon
    The Mil Mi-24 (Russian: Миль Ми-24, NATO reporting name: Hind) is a large helicopter gunship and attack helicopter[1] and low-capacity troop transport with room for eight passengers.
    must be really wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    I noticed a primate sitting in front of a glowing rectangle. It pounded its opposably-thumbed fists against a flat plastic object with multiple individual elevated and indented sections marked with runic characters.

Examining the product of its effort, the primate seemed to be attempting to impress other primates in front of similar rectangles via a juvenile and insipid story. Our researchers are currently awaiting the results of a blood sample which we assume will reveal high levels of psychotoxic chemicals. If we do not produce such results, our only remaining hypothesis is that subject primate has suffered severe cerebral damage at some point prior to encountering our research team.
    LMAO, very nice turn around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Wolves, actually! But I was thinking a different animal, since I don't know the mating rituals of every animal.
    2nd paragraph is pretty hot.

The animal kingdom at its finest.

Deleted

please, oh please do write more to this lovely story from the unkown kingdom. I am awaiting great things from the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! Funny thread.. Useless and likely to be locked, but funny nonetheless.

I like this human. He understands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make sure she understands she is to feed any eventual offspring without help from you, and you may end up eating said offspring because of perceived competition for your submissive female.

Also, never share your bananas. Ever.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I had no idea Rape is fun.
    Well, now you know.

Survival of the fittest says yes you did.

Deleted
    You should of killed your brother for attempting to mate with a female, yourself being the alpha male in your pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    You should of killed your brother for attempting to mate with a female, yourself being the alpha male in your pack.
    Even the strongest need allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    well done sir!

Maby you should have stealth fingerbang him first ?) GJ OP)

Wrong forum, buddy. 4chan and /b/ are thataway----------------->

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen ERP or something?

Hilarious, just curious are you forcing your brother into submission through copulating too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    Wrong forum, buddy. 4chan and /b/ are thataway----------------->
    I find that this kind of comment isent necceary. (it is spelt wrong I Know) This thread is a fun twist from the dull hurr I hate mop I quit the game threads that luckily are fewer of these times. There are people that cannot seem to grasp the concept and fun side of the thread. incase you haven't figured it out yet, the thread is written from a animals perspective, persumably a lion or wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    You raped some girl, what a jerk...
    OP is a gorilla?

I think we're guessing what animal, right?