I already asked this questen couple of months back, but lacked the coin to really go for a new display.
Now the moment has come where I really need a new one and with the money coming in for christmas it will be possible.
what I would like to have is a:
- 16:9 ratio
- 1920x1080 resolution
- dvi input
- as less ghosting as possible
- as fast a reaction time as possible (~2ms or even less if that's possible)
- I don't care for colors or contrast that much
- it has to have a stable mount / footing ... if gaming gets rough, my table tends to wiggle a little bit and then my old BenQ display was wiggling even more, so I had to get a Vesa Mount for it which worked great ... but with displays getting slimmer and slimmer I see Vesa Mount options fading from the newer models ...
- I don't want to spend more than 300€.
I was thinking of getting this one:
It's a Samsung SyncMaster S27B350H ... but I'm not sure if it will stand bold, unwiggling ^^
I'm looking forward to your input and want to thank all of you in advance for helping me out here
EDIT: the list of features changed.