What is the island above pandaria suppose to be?

basically my question is about the island you cant target above the northern Townlong islands its blue and bigger than the others. my thoughts where troll area but i would like other opinions.

Deleted
    In 5.2 it will be raid and daily quest zone. It's called "Thunder Isle" i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is known as 'Zandalari Isle' or the 'Isle of Reckoning'.
    It belongs to the trolls, and shall be the 5.2 raid.

It has the trolls resurrecting the Thunder King, who is an old Mogu Emperor, I believe.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It is known as 'Zandalari Isle' or the 'Isle of Reckoning'.
    It belongs to the trolls, and shall be the 5.2 raid.

It has the trolls resurrecting the Thunder King, who is an old Mogu Emperor, I believe.
    i thought that they tried resurecting the thunder king in a quest but we stopped them in kun lai.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReighnThrall View Post
    i thought that they tried resurecting the thunder king in a quest but we stopped them in kun lai.
    Nope, we just killed Prophet Kar'Zul, Thunder King was already away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't finished KunLai Summit, I skipped it.
    But.

Nopey.

The trolls/Mogu found his body in that temple in the lv90 zone. And brought it to that island to resurrect him.,
    I just read that he was resurrected in the lore, but his location is unknown.
    But we know he is on that island, waiting to be slain in the 5.2 raid.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not necessary to create two threads. Closing. Please use your open thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-suppose-to-be