Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Irelia, Tristana and Teemo.

Irelia: a great solo top, Melee, Magic and true damage a free heal, what's not to love?

Tristana: fairly easy to play, insanely effective ADC. Also.. she's free, so.. yeah.

Teemo: ALOT of people hate Teemo, honestly I don't know why... AP teemo is crazy easy to play and super effective..... Ya know when I see it written down like that I can kinda see why people might not like him
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    In the beginning, my tip is to play all different characters you can play that are free. That way you will learn their abilities, and will generally have an easier time playing against them.

You can also subscribe to their youtube for free alistar, and like them on facebook for a free tristana.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    AP teemo is crazy easy to play and super effective..... Ya know when I see it written down like that I can kinda see why people might not like him
    How is AP Teemo more effective than other AP carries?

Oracles basically destroys any potential...and his complete lack of slow/CC (aside from someone hitting a mushroom) make his roaming ganks horrendous.

Sure, he might be fun, but that's much different than effective / relevant.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said he was more effective that any of the other carries, I just said that he is very effective. Also add in that most of his damage is passive and you get an effective, easy to play champ.

Don't forget his Blind, which is a great way to shut down the enemy ADC for the duration, combine that with a little... creative gearing and you can do some really quite insane damage late game.

here's a hint, take Teemo, Add in Frozen Mallet, Hurricane and Liandry's Torment and multiply all that by Rabadon's. Is he the super best most OP AP in game? No, but he's insanely good and so easy a two toed blind monkey could play him THAT is why people hate him
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

If you looking to learn the lanes here are some of my suggestions.

Support: Sona, Leona, Taric
    ADC: Any of the Trinity (Graves, Ez, Corki)
    AP: Ahri, Karthus, Orianna
    Top: Jayce, Jax, Malphite
    Jungle: Mundo, Nocturne, Amumu, Maokai
    Last edited by lovecraft; 2012-12-07 at 04:13 PM.

As many have suggested, learning to play at least one champion of each role is your best bet. I can't tell you how many draft games I've been in where someone could only play 1 role, and even that role they played very poorly.

These were my first champions for each role:
    Bruiser: Darius
    AD Carry: Caitlyn
    AP: Katarina
    Support: Leona
    Jungle: Rengar
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    IMO, Shaco much easier champions to learn to jungle with.

obviously paraphrased, so don't mind the incorrect language. But as a 2k ELO Shaco Jungle, I'd say to play properly he's the most difficult

As a jungler who's succeeded getting out of my personal ELO hell, I'd reccomend 3 champions.

1.) Maokai- Would you like to win games? Would you like to play with the gank king of LoL? Don't care not getting any kills? Learn to play Maokai. His ganks are godly and if someone counters a lane, babysit and win! (Example- I played a game where I had a Singed who was countered by Teemo. What happened? I ganked him for 1st blood, went 4-0 and ended up 12-2 and we won)

2.) Skarner- An extremely fun jungle. At first, I didn't get what all the fuss was about him being a top tier jungler. Trust me though, there is no better feeling just spamming your Q+W and watching your enemy crawl to his death. He's extremely fun and is one of the junglers that can actually carry a team.

3.) Udyr- An extremely quick jungler, his ganks are amazing, and is one of the more fun junglers I've experienced playing. He can get out of almost situation, and nothing is more satisfying than stealing an enemy's red after doing your blue, running from an entire team using nothing more than your E, and just handing out stuns to everyone on the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    obviously paraphrased, so don't mind the incorrect language. But as a 2k ELO Shaco Jungle, I'd say to play properly he's the most difficult
    I'm going to have to agree with this. For a beginner, having to time where your boxes go at what camp when you are starting would be probably difficult if you had never done it before. He has very strong ganks early, but you have to know how to do them. He's not someone like maoki where you point and click to where you want to go, then apply cc from there. He's not an easy jungler. Especially not for beginners.

Teemo,Teemo,Teemo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco7892 View Post
    Teemo,Teemo,Teemo
    You don't learn to play Teemo, you learn to play the game in general so you can take advantage of the bastard's toolkit. Learning to play Teemo to the fullest involves reading his abilities once :P