Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I personally loved all of Ulduar. The first attempt on Algalon was crazy, and I would say that for me Yogg-Saron was the most epic fight ever. The amount of stuff going on, and when we finally downed him and got server first + 0, that was indeed epic.

Runner ups: Ragnaros in Firelands and the Lich King. Illidan was pretty epic as well and Prince was great, pretty much all of the BC raids were amazing I thought back then.
    "Would I rather be feared than loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me." - Michael Scott

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

15+ Year Old Account
    Illidan because it was the first end of tier boss i killed as a hardkore raider and was epic!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Lich King. No contest.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

The dps race at patchwerk classic.. god that was fun

and algalon, never been so glad to kill something as the day i downed him.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing is as memorable as seeing rag pop out of the lava for the first time and one shotting majordomo, TOO SOON!! for difficulty kael'thas broke our guild

My vote is for Kil'jaeden. Epic environment, lore and mechanics. Dat nerdscreams in the end...

the chess event in Kara, nuff said?

Deleted
    brutallus for sure, fight was simple as fuck, still gotta love them 3sec wipes and the epic kiting at ~5 percent after he enraged ;,,;

Yogg-Saron was a more enjoyable boss for me, however, the elation was far higher on Lich King heroic when he died.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Naxx 25, was and am still casual PUG player. Got a raid invite by an old friend and ran entire naxx 25. It was epic, even thou I hardly knew WTF I was doing. Just trying to keep up with the other guys and stand where they stood and nuke what they nuked

Most epic boss for me will always be vanilla raggy.
    Most epic boss fight start... Kil'Jaeden climbing out of the ground.
    Most epic boss fight ending... Lich King. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDLXauhy7E .. doesn't get any better)

Deleted
    Ragnaros HC and LK HC, can't pick one of the 2 xD

For me personally, Lich King.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Kael 25, pretty much unrivalled.

Id say for me personally proboaly Heroic Ragnaros, despite being inn a shit guild at the time I progressed(oh whom Im kidding...failing) on the fight.

Everything about Heroic Ragnaros is great, exspect the hammer and adds part cause of CC/stun req and in general hectic situation if hammer spwans badly.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Onyxia 40 will always be my favourite because of that epic feeling i had when we fought her the first times

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Heroic Ligh King

Even normal 25man Lich King is still probably the most epic for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Kael'Thas is my favorite boss of all time.

Lady Vash is a close second.

Deleted
    C'Thun at level was the kill that always stand out to me. Had been working on it for over a month, and several days a week. Så when he fiannly went down, the cheers on vent and in chat was epic. And the he dropped the healer mace for me, was jsut a bonus :-)

Else Ragnaros was something special, since he was the first really hard boss we had to work a long time on. And Nefarion was a grat kill to. Onyxia 40 man was also something special.

Getting Kel'Thas was awsome to, he gave a good fight.

Deleted
    Slight inswinger but I'd go with Baleroc Hc. As a pally healer it fealt absolutely awesome. Just switched to mage for MoP so this expansion so far for me I'd go for Garalon N. Simply because it's a really fun fight.