Leper Gnome Quintet.

Anyone else having serious issues with this fight as Ret? It seems I have to make the choice between surviving and actually killing them. I can only get 2-3 hits in before I'm back up to 10+ stacks and have to kite again. I can either last the whole fight and die to the enrage timer, or kill 2-3 of them and have the rest of them kill me.

Deleted
    Ye... I would love some help either. I'm getting around 10 stacks and I use my burst with Execution Sentece to heal myself, then I reset it using Blinding Light to disorient them for 6 sec, after that I clear 10 stacks with Divine Shield and then... I'm left with 1 or 2 and I'm dead... If I use Seal of Justice that leaves me with with 3-4 of them... I don't know if my gear is the issue (ilev 471) or I'm doing something wrong.

I beat it. I used single target dps while keeping the physical dmg debuff on them. I used Light Hammer instead of Execution Sentence and Fist of Justice. AoE blind them to drop stacks, can also run away as they are a bit slower than you.
    It is a tough fight, took me 3 tries, but it is doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I beat it. I used single target dps while keeping the physical dmg debuff on them. I used Light Hammer instead of Execution Sentence and Fist of Justice. AoE blind them to drop stacks, can also run away as they are a bit slower than you.
    It is a tough fight, took me 3 tries, but it is doable.
    This it took me a few tries as well but switching over to lights hammer was the aoe dps and combined heals i needed to get pushed over the edge. Made the fight easy as well at that point.

i afk tank n spank quintent where they spawn without bubble or LoH. Freaking out too much maybe? do alot more aoe with cds up imo.

having trouble with quintet your gonna cry on GG eng and rares.

If YOU STILL HAVE ISSUES

seal of insight + HoR /storm the entire fight. GG 95% hp.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-12-03 at 03:08 PM.

The dot damage is nature. Use Divine Protection (unglyphed) and Devotion aura AND Hand of Purity (This thing is amazing here)to mitigate damage from high stacks (like 15+). Stacks are not guaranteed to be reapplied, especially if 2 remain (seems to be able to easily drop to 2 after AW+HA+DS spam. DO NOT KITE AROUND UNLESS YOU HAVE NO MORE MITIGATION CD. You can do a BL and heal up, attack when it drops, Bubble and remove aura to keep damaging to meet enrage. Use and abuse pre-potting STR potions from the vendor. If you need to, pre-pot a STR, and use a healing pot 1 min in (don't use the brawler healing pot, it's half as powerful as the crafted one).

Point is, go in, pop all damage CD, don't run out at the start with stacks, mitigate with other buffs. If the stack still is not dropping after that, BL heal, then re attack. If it stacks AGAIN, Bubble and remove aura. The key is to not kite, but to mitigate it, especially if you're gear is like mine (I'm 467 equipped).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    i afk tank n spank quintent where they spawn without bubble or LoH. Freaking out too much maybe? do alot more aoe with cds up imo.

having trouble with quintet your gonna cry on GG eng and rares.

If YOU STILL HAVE ISSUES

Does also help when you have the gear/4set/wep such as anaxie but if you don't like most of us who are unlucky practice and switch up some things and you'll get it. Minus the rares I agree with at least that point

Quote Originally Posted by DrDew View Post
    Does also help when you have the gear/4set/wep such as anaxie but if you don't like most of us who are unlucky practice and switch up some things and you'll get it. Minus the rares I agree with at least that point
    4 set on a 2 min fight helps how?
    nvm quintet is 30 seconds.

anyhow best advice use seal of insight.

4 set on a 2 min fight helps how?
    nvm quintet is 30 seconds.

anyhow best advice use seal of insight.

Please know I'm giving you a hard time Anaxie. I know its useless on a 2min or less fight I'm just busting your balls. But out gearing the place does help. And yes I agree best advice use seal of insight and burn baby burn.

This. This. This.

Easy mode.

So far the entire Brawlers guild has pretty easy as ret in 483 ilevel gear. I just got to GG Engineering, and died once. I know the strat, simply didn't execute it. The queue was like 40 mins though so I'll try again on off peak.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk