1. #1
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland, U.K
    Posts
    867

    dust 514 beta key

    hey i got a email through for the dust 514 closed beta even tho i didnt sign up for it and dont own a ps3, if you have a ps3 and want to beta test the game pm me or post on here and i will send you the beta key as i have no use for it and there is no point letting it go to waste .

  2. #2
    Pretty sure there's a PC version of dust isn't there?

  3. #3
    Pandaren Monk Torched's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Pretty sure there's a PC version of dust isn't there?
    No. Dust 514 is just for Ps3 sadly.
    I'm the hand of God
    I'm the dark messiah
    I'm the vengeful one

  4. #4
    Do you still have the key? i just registered so i cant PM yet

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Pretty sure there's a PC version of dust isn't there?
    For reasons unknown, there isn't.

    Which is total BS.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    For reasons unknown, there isn't.

    Which is total BS.
    The reason should be pretty clear. Money. There's likely a vendor agreement between them and Sony. Also, when you are already busy supporting one game for the PC (which is a pain) it makes things so much easier to only have to support the game on one single standard machine.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    The reason should be pretty clear. Money. There's likely a vendor agreement between them and Sony. Also, when you are already busy supporting one game for the PC (which is a pain) it makes things so much easier to only have to support the game on one single standard machine.
    However, in the process you alienate Eve fans who don't have PS3 or anyone who is interested in dust514 who is a PC gamer (who tend to be the people who know about Eve and CCP)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    However, in the process you alienate Eve fans who don't have PS3 or anyone who is interested in dust514 who is a PC gamer (who tend to be the people who know about Eve and CCP)
    CCP's commented multiple times that they aren't interested in cannibalizing existing EVE fans, but making new ones. Most likely Sony is paying them too. I think it's a terrible shame, playing a shooter on a console makes me want to rip off my thumbs and shove them in my nose.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    hey i got a email through for the dust 514 closed beta even tho i didnt sign up for it and dont own a ps3, if you have a ps3 and want to beta test the game pm me or post on here and i will send you the beta key as i have no use for it and there is no point letting it go to waste .
    If you still have the key id be willing to take it. Thanks a ton and just let me know.

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans Treeskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ON, CA
    Posts
    2,629
    Lol I'll post here since the original poster hasn't updated, but no he doesn't have a key anymore.

    CLOSED. :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •