Help me find a game

Hi guys, I've been reading these forums for a while, decided to post because I need some help. I've recently all but quit WoW because of real life complications, job, school etc. While I still play for the social aspect and intend to remain subbed, I'm looking for a new game to keep myself more occupied. You see, I'm a little bit OCD and therefore I'm usually either totally engrossed in WoW or just playing uber casually like I am currently. I'd like to redirect that OCD to another game, preferably something not as complex as WoW. Pretty much all my life I've had one game or another that I dabble in so needless to say I get very bored in my free time without one. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I don't particularly want another MMO or FPS, although if any games in those genres stick out as so awesome that they must be mentioned, feel free to do so. Also, I'm a PC gamer for the time being, so keep that in mind. Thanks in advance for any help!

Deleted
    Torchlight 2 is nice.Personally i am waiting for the release of Rome Total War 2 in 2013!!!!

Ah, good call, I'll probably check that out. Hopefully it won't be as big of a disapointment as D3 was to me lol

Deleted
    Diablo 2 with the Median XL mod (just search that, can't post links yet :<)

It's awesome and it has a lot of stuff to do :3

If you are looking for an MMO, I suggest The Secret World. Modern setting, horror theme, and best of all no levels. I love the game, and the first raid was just released.

I just had a lot of fun with saints row the third. No idea why I waited so long to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by darqhur View Post
    I just had a lot of fun with saints row the third. No idea why I waited so long to try it.
    Indeed Saints Row 3 was an awesome game!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a very very vague request. You should narrow your search to a certain genre, or platform (in your case it's PC), or motif (i.e. sci-fi game, games about ancient egyptians, games with extensive gore etc).
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim: As far as single player goes, there are plenty to satisfy your need of fine tuning and developped one character, get all the quest done, up the crafting profession, farm mats for the best weapon and armor.

Mass effect trilogy: One nice thing about mass effect trilogy is that you can import your saved game from one mass effect to start the next one.

Starcraft 2: The campaign is quickly done with but there are tons of content on the multiplayer scene, custom games and mod.

Far Cry 3: Never played but i heard it's very rich game: Open world, crafting, PVP

Borderlands 2: FPS - RPG, if you believe it. There are classes, there are talents tree for classes and different gameplay style, player and enemy does have level, in a pure MMO style.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Firefall
    - PlanetSide 2
    - League of Legends
    - Forge
    - Borderlands 2
    - Path of Exlies

10+ Year Old Account
    As a MMO player than have a life, like you, I'd recommend GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    If you are looking for an MMO, I suggest The Secret World. Modern setting, horror theme, and best of all no levels. I love the game, and the first raid was just released.
    I'll vouch for it TSW too. It's got a great story, and the Ability Wheel is robust enough to satisfy the inner completionist in you. There are also Lore objects to find in game to fill in the story, and those provide an awesome easter egg hunt (they add more into the game every once in a while). The dungeons are some of the best I've seen, and the raid is a spectacle in itself. Do yourself a favor and roll on an RP dimension if you decide to try it out.