[Arcane] Available resources to learn it.

Hello,

I am currently interested in trying Arcane for PvE as I can not stand Frost in PvE (for PvP, its fine). Was wondering if someone could point me in the general direction as to where I could learn the basics of the spec. Im using my smart phone to post this, so I need direct URL's. I'm on a 3G connection so spending time on google and bouncing back and forth between URL's isn't optimal.

I have hated on the new Arcane for a while, but maybe the hotfixes to fire are a blessing in disguise, at least for me. It opens up new opportunities to learn something that had generally been regarded as trash in the past - thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,

I am currently interested in trying Arcane for PvE as I can not stand Frost in PvE (for PvP, its fine). Was wondering if someone could point me in the general direction as to where I could learn the basics of the spec. Im using my smart phone to post this, so I need direct URL's. I'm on a 3G connection so spending time on google and bouncing back and forth between URL's isn't optimal.

I have hated on the new Arcane for a while, but maybe the hotfixes to fire are a blessing in disguise, at least for me. It opens up new opportunities to learn something that had generally been regarded as trash in the past - thank you.
    Why not check out the mage sticky on this very page, or the one before it.

Oh ok, sorry - could a mod lock this thread? I apologize for the redundancy.

Your wish is my command.