[Talents] RoP question

Rune of Power's duration now shows in the UI, and no longer has a cooldown (was 6 seconds).
    That's from 5.1 patch notes. Where exactly does it show it in the UI?

Deleted
    I have it on a totem bar; so if you're using stock unit frames I'd imagine under there.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Standard Blizzard user interface the Rune of Power duration is displayed under your character frame. And unfortunately it's not draggable anywhere.

I use shadowed unit frames, can't really see anything :/ damnit. Is there any addon that would show me the duration of rune remaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume that you missed activating a certain bar in your UI settings. If that's not the case then I have no idea, sorry, I don't use custom UIs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    I use shadowed unit frames, can't really see anything :/ damnit. Is there any addon that would show me the duration of rune remaining?
    If you're using a custom-bar addon, I imagine you'll be able to turn on totem bars or something there, and you can test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    I would assume that you missed activating a certain bar in your UI settings. If that's not the case then I have no idea, sorry, I don't use custom UIs.
    I'm pretty sure SUF simply disables blizzard unit frames and everything that's associated to them. I guess I have to find another way to track it :/ Thanks for help though.

EDIT: I managed to enable it by enabling player frames and player power frames, though it feels and looks extremely clunky to have 2x player frame
    Last edited by Tobedeleted123; 2012-12-03 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    I'm pretty sure SUF simply disables blizzard unit frames and everything that's associated to them. I guess I have to find another way to track it :/ Thanks for help though.

EDIT: I managed to enable it by enabling player frames and player power frames, though it feels and looks extremely clunky to have 2x player frame
    just get rid of your custom UI ones, they don't even show the durration of RoP like good ol blizzard ones.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    just get rid of your custom UI ones, they don't even show the durration of RoP like good ol blizzard ones.
    Nah, I'm too used to my lovely custom UI. I'd rather use some pro, fancy little addon showing me duration of RoP