Did anyone else notice this change?

I am assuming this went through in 5.1 and was another one of those "unmentioned changes." But the EF hot is now dependent on holy power. Ie a 1-3hp ef before the change is now equal to a 3hp ef. I know for certain that at one point the hot of a 1hp ef = hot of a 3hp ef and I find it odd that nobody mentioned the change.

hum, Ill have to check this when I get home later... interested

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I have noticed, 3HP hot was always considerably stronger then 1HP hot. I have been healing this entire expansion so far and nothing seems to be different..

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    As far as I have noticed, 3HP hot was always considerably stronger then 1HP hot. I have been healing this entire expansion so far and nothing seems to be different..
    The hots were the same at the beginning of the expansion, I tested them myself and you can look back and see many threads about 1hp ef blanketing.

I'm pretty sure the tooltip was wrong pre 5.1, but 3hp EF has always been stronger than 1hp EF

Pretty sure Peers is correct. This is was just a tooltip change to reflect a mechanic that was already funtioning on live servers, but was not accurately described in the tooltip.

I suppose it could be the other way around as well. My impression is that the spell was always intended to work this way and is now fixed to work correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peers View Post
    I'm pretty sure the tooltip was wrong pre 5.1, but 3hp EF has always been stronger than 1hp EF
    Agreed. I have always noticed a significant difference in the HoT prior to 5.1. Do you have any links to posts proving otherwise?

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

This was definitely already the case prior to 5.1.

Deleted
    I was more mad about the Prismatic Elixir stealth nerf.

My healers asked me why I was using PvP power elixir on Lei-Shi. FML.

Fact: Paladins can never have nice things. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern214 View Post
    Fact: Paladins can never have nice things. :|
    If you read the entries in the post you'd see that nothing has actually changed...