[Arcane] Available resources to learn it.

Hello,

I am currently interested in trying Arcane for PvE as I can not stand Frost in PvE (for PvP, its fine). Was wondering if someone could point me in the general direction as to where I could learn the basics of the spec. Im using my smart phone to post this, so I need direct URL's. I'm on a 3G connection so spending time on google and bouncing back and forth between URL's isn't optimal.

I have hated on the new Arcane for a while, but maybe the hotfixes to fire are a blessing in disguise, at least for me. It opens up new opportunities to learn something that had generally been regarded as trash in the past - thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,

I am currently interested in trying Arcane for PvE as I can not stand Frost in PvE (for PvP, its fine). Was wondering if someone could point me in the general direction as to where I could learn the basics of the spec. Im using my smart phone to post this, so I need direct URL's. I'm on a 3G connection so spending time on google and bouncing back and forth between URL's isn't optimal.

I have hated on the new Arcane for a while, but maybe the hotfixes to fire are a blessing in disguise, at least for me. It opens up new opportunities to learn something that had generally been regarded as trash in the past - thank you.
    Why not check out the mage sticky on this very page, or the one before it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Oh ok, sorry - could a mod lock this thread? I apologize for the redundancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your wish is my command.