Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafffles View Post
    I've always wanted to use thermite on funny places. For example, there's a guy down the street pretentious enough to have a gated driveway. Oh yeah? Have fun leaving your house when the gate is melted to the supports.

Of course, it could get far more sinister than that. I think it would be fascinating to watch it melt through a car roof or something. Of course, I'd rather avoid felony charges.

But yeah, thermite for the ultimate pyro experience.
    Cant remember where I saw it, but they put it in a coffee can on the hood of a car and it melted right down through the engine block and onto the asphalt, you could see right through. Horrible, but genuinely hilarious.

Jumping in nuclear clouds seems apealing too!

So fluffy

Plenty of things I could list however they are highly immoral and/or illegal to do in much of the world and they would only be harmful to me if i were to get caught in the process of doing them.

I guess I would like to be engaged in a gunfight which I could do if i joined the military however I would most likely end up getting thrown in the brig for shooting my C/O in the face due to one of several disagreements I am sure I would have with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Women...

For a more serious answer, I would be very tempted in a Ouija Board if I thought there was any truth to them. I am a religious person and all, and I have heard people who I would otherwise say are credible sources say that they have had freaky experiences with them. I have always been tempted to see if I could tap into something dark, but I can never get past that fact that if there was truth to it, there is no way in Hell they would be sold off store shelves.
    ideomotor phenomenon

fire

like one of these, but with better control and a 20 foot long streak of firey doom.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Assuming there would not be any negative repercussions...

Flamethrower, acid tank, TANK, rocket launcher, fighter jet.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Blademaster
    Swords and blades in general...

Maybe... water since I can't swim but i really enjoy dunking in the pool

I'd like to try space diving (that is, skydiving from orbit, not from some balloon, from LEO).
    I am the Kwisatz Haderach

going into space without a space suit, swimming in liquid oxygen, swimming in lava inside an errupting volcano, slashing myself with a katana without consequences for my body, touching things on the inside (like a walking through walls cheat),

and yeah, the nuclear explosion sounds like an amazing experience.

A rocket launcher or flamethrower.

Knives. Don't want to lose any fingers though.. but the blade is so shiny... must.. cut.. carrots.. >D

(---- look at my avatar

I would love too play with that thing, bombing everything (evil laugh).

either lightsabres or thermite.

id go crazy and thermite people to other people. ;D

A Large Hadron Collider....let me play with that shit for a day
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I learned the hard way not to play with a cactus. I posed for a photo with my arms around the thing like I was hugging it, but wasn't actually touching it. The wind blew, my sleeve touched the cactus, and this little spike-covered pod broke off, attached to my sleeve. It then attached itself to my arm when I pulled away. Within 5 minutes, I had a huge purple bruise spreading up my arm. Thought it was gonna rot off or something. Went to a doctor and he gave me some antibiotics. And a speech about how stupid it is to play with cacti.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugum View Post
    A flamethrower.
    Spaceballs: The Flamethrower!

Yeah, flamethrower sounds fun. Also, I've always wanted to have a room completely full of glass panels set up that I could go to town with with a baseball bat.

Also...a guillotine. I think every classy person should have their own guillotine.

Oh, and a hwacha. Anyone who watches Mythbusters knows exactly what I'm talking about.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.