Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Tanks, guns, airplanes and swords have been mentioned...

OH AND ALSO THIS

Nothing like steel on the sea!
    You can have that.

I'll take

I've always wanted to drive a fucking aircraft carrier.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Juggling with knives but I don't dare to, too much of a risk to hurt myself!

Here is another fun experiment you can do with mercury, turn it into a "beating heart" ^^ It's a principle of redox chemistry the mercury is oxidised and decreases surface tension going flat, when it comes into contact with the iron nail it undergoes a reduction reaction and surface tension increases and it contracts back and the Process repeats.

Edit - I always enjoyed using liquid nitrogen in the lab, always made me feel like a kid. Apart from the time the person working next to me managed to poorly seal his equipment which was supposed to be under vacuum, ended up with a nice build up of liquid oxygen, Had me worried for a moment..
    Last edited by Jeleh; 2012-12-08 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    either:

or

Deleted
    Fire in to some degree and ofc roll down the street with a tank would be a win aswell Ow and also fireworks

Ever since I was a kid, I was fascinated by liquid nitrogen and liquid mercury. I would love to go to town with those, assuming no one was in danger and/or I had invincibility (make it happen, Jesus). I also have played a lot of jRPGs and really want to play with katanas, kunai, and various other swords. Also. Outer space.

Speaking of liquid nitrogen, I want to find a spider web, spray it, and make it solid/fragile. Assuming you can just spray things and don't need to submerge them for long. I don't know how liquid nitrogen works...

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted a flamethrower. And a forest without any animals in it. Except for spiders. They can burn.

I'd also like a katana. And some stuff to slice them with.
    :3