Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

IS it ok to have sex with your ex only to hurt her new boyfriend who took her away?

Ive got a problem. 4 days after breaking up with my ex of about one year, she found a new guy, who it turns out was sizing her up monthes before, trying to date her and all the time while still going out with me.
    OK so now he's already invested emotionaly with her and taking her to company partys and generally falling heads over heals from the sounds of it (ex gf tells me these things)
    I don't like that fact he got in there quick striping my gf from me. THing is she still wants to have sex with me. Should I keep are sexual encounters going just to ruin any qualty relationship they could have?
    THis don;t make me second choice but destroyer of his lovelife. Correct?
    Last edited by TheLord; 2012-12-04 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fact is your ex girlfriend or whatever she is, is willing to cheat on her new boyfriend so quickly.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Stop being petty. Grow up and get on with your life.

'Is it ok to cause pain to another human being'

No. Never. Grow up, move on. If you do this you're only hurting them and yourself; you're gaining nothing out of it. You'll feel guilty over it and generally feel worse. Move on, stop talking to your ex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLord View Post
    Ive got a problem. 4 days after breaking up with my ex of about one year, she found a new guy, who it turns out was sizing her up monthes before, trying to date her and all the time while we were still going out.
    OK so now he's already stated to invest emotionaly with her takeing her to his company partys and generally fall heads over heals from the sounds of it (ex gf tells me these things)
    I don't like that fact he got in there quick striping my gf from me. THing is she still wants to have sex with me. Should I keep are sexual encounters going just to ruin any qualty relationship with her?
    Short answer: Don't sleep with her.

Long answer: If you value your friendship with her I would say don't have sex with her. This whole situation screams drama. Actually. I would keep your distance for a while. This can backfire and hurt you in the end.
    Host of the 2 Year Livestream Challenge http://www.twitch.tv/inexpensivegamer Gaming like the cheap asshat I am

sounds like she just wants an open /friends w benfit relationship, so the question are you willing and open to that? and that is your answer to keep sleeping with her or not.

and he didn't strip anything from you that wasn't already on its way out, as the saying goes "if you have to choose between two people you love, chose the 2nd option as you never really loved the first"

I was coming in here prepared to say. Don't be a dick, but after reading that the guy was already interested in her and she left you for him and she wants to sleep with you. Sleep with her honestly. You'd do him a favor if he finds out. Your ex is a horrible woman.

Deleted
    tbh it sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She gets the thrills of a new relationship plus the thrills of an affair with you. Its really up to you what you do normally id say take the high road but if this dude was buttering her up before you broke up its highly likely hes the cause so alls fair.

Just be aware there is no future with this girl. Shes cheating on her current with you and i guarantee she probably cheated on you with him. You will never be able to trust her again.

Without knowing more theres not much else i can say other then whatever you do make sure you can live with the consequences

Might as well, if he was given the chance, he most likely would've slept with her while you were dating her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLord View Post
    Ive got a problem. 4 days after breaking up with my ex of about one year, she found a new guy, who it turns out was sizing her up monthes before, trying to date her and all the time while still going out with me.
    OK so now he's already invested emotionaly with her and taking her to company partys and generally falling heads over heals from the sounds of it (ex gf tells me these things)
    I don't like that fact he got in there quick striping my gf from me. THing is she still wants to have sex with me. Should I keep are sexual encounters going just to ruin any qualty relationship they could have?
    Do what you want. Who honestly gives a shit about either of them?

It's not like he wouldn't have fucked your gf while you were dating her given the opportunity.

If I were you I'd make sure to acquire proof for use at a later date. I'm pretty vindictive.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no question about it , u bang her

Honestly all 3 of you sound like terrible people...

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Do what you want. Who honestly gives a shit about either of them?

It's not like he wouldn't have fucked your gf while you were dating her given the opportunity.

If I were you I'd make sure to acquire proof for use at a later date. I'm pretty vindictive.
    keep in mind the girl most likely wasn't exactly completely honest with the new guy, he may not even know she was (allegedly) still in a relationship

Yes, but wear a rubber. It's likely she slept with him while you two were together. Also, if there was ever anything she didn't want to do in bed before, now is your chance to really violate her body in the most profane ways. You've got nothing to lose - have fun with your blank check.

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    ^ This

Honestly if she's aware of why you're being with her and making an informed choice that she's ok with than then by all means go for it. But if it's something you wouldn't be willing to be straight about with her then it's a really bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    keep in mind the girl most likely wasn't exactly completely honest with the new guy, he may not even know she was (allegedly) still in a relationship
    Then he can blame the girl for his problems too. It'll be fun all around and she'll hopefully lose both of them.

lol, I did this once. Ex of 5 years ended up sleeping with some guy for 3 months (that I know of) during the end of our relationship. He was also trying to be my friend during this time. For whatever reason, her and I mildly clicked again shortly after and one thing leads to another...

Anyway, turns out that guy was "hurt" when he found out, yet didn't care that he instigated her prior affairs while trying to be my friend lol...paybacks are a bitch

No way you should do that. Just tell her to gtfo since she dumped you for the other guy, and forget her. Like others said, be the bigger man and just move on. The best revenge you can get is to find a new girlfriend who's a better person than your ex.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is ok to cause pain to (other) people, as long as you have fun doing it.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    This. Move on.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8